Graduate European Client Success Associate 2024
The Client Success team follows the Client for Life Philosophy. Individuals in this role ensure that every Gartner client receives value far exceeding their investment. Associates seek to understand and surface client’s business priorities, breakdown challenges, apply logic, and identify the most effective ways to support the client in making the right decisions for their business. They are responsible for onboarding clients, proving the concept of Gartner services, and stimulating client engagement of products that are used by large client teams.
What you will do
- Build, develop and manage relationships with a variety of clients ranging from senior C-levels to more junior client professions in IT, HR, Supply Chain, Marketing, Finance, Legal, and Sales practices ensuring they are successful in the utilisation of their Gartner subscription; resulting in customer satisfaction, retention, and growth
- Facilitate client calls and engagements to surface client priorities, and recommend a program of action that drives high value and return of investment on their Gartner membership
- Identify approaches that address the client’s operational challenges leveraging qualitative and quantitative problem-solving methodologies that serve to continuously improve client experience and client retention
- Conduct regular retention and bright spot analysis of client book of business that provides insights into performance and key client engagement metrics
- Participate or lead team projects and initiatives that seek to streamline activities that support continuous improvement programs
What you will need
- You must be a 2024 graduate to be eligible to apply for this role
- Fluency in both English and one of the following: Dutch/ Italian/ German/French/Arabic/ Norwegian/ Swedish
- The role can be based in either Barcelona or London
- Bachelor’s degree and/or master’s degree
- Some relevant professional or internship experience
- Proven track record of success fueled by a passion for delivering value to clients
- Exceptional communication, collaboration, prioritization, problem solving, critical thinking, and influencing skills
Make an impact
Ready to make an impact? If you don’t settle for the status quo, this is the place to turn your big ideas into reality and join #LifeAtGartner. Gartner is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to apply at jobs.gartner.com.
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.