European Consulting Graduate Internship Summer 2024
We offer world-class training, professional development and unlimited growth potential. Here, you won't just grow your resume; you'll develop invaluable skills to excel today and build a meaningful career for tomorrow. Our internship program allows you to get hands-on experience at a global, growing enterprise. While building your network, you will join global internship experience events, have opportunities to volunteer, hear from senior executives, and be mentored by leadership.
Gartner Consulting is a natural extension of Gartner’s industry-leading IT and Business Research. We serve senior executives leading technology-driven strategic initiatives leveraging the power of Gartner’s actionable, objective insight. Through custom analysis and on-the-ground support we enable optimized technology investments and stronger performance on our clients’ most critical priorities. Leveraging the breadth of Gartner’s resources, Consulting is growing rapidly, with unlimited potential to continue expanding our business.
The language & territory alignments that we are currently recruiting for are as follows:
- English-speakers, aligned to UK & Ireland, based in Egham-London
- Italian-speakers, aligned to Italy, based in Rome or Milan
- German-speakers, aligned to DACH, based in Munich or Frankfurt
- Dutch/French speakers, aligned to Benelux, based in Amsterdam or Brussels
- Swedish/Norwegian speakers, aligned to Nordics, based in Stockholm or Oslo.
What you will do
You will be part of a project team working closely with clients to define and shape their technology-related strategies and roadmaps to execute their mission-critical priorities. Typical work for a Consultant Intern includes preparation and participation in client interviews, meetings, and/ or workshops, support in the creation of client deliverables, and active contribution to our global industry and practice communities. Your work will give you exposure to Gartner’s comprehensive research, data, and tools, as well as our can-do culture, performing different types of analysis to extract relevant insights/findings.
You will help our clients answer their most pressing questions like: “How to size and evaluate digital transformation program investments?”, “How digital transformation programs can improve top-line and optimize operating costs?”, “How can we modernize our technologies portfolio to expand business offering?” and many others
What you will get
- Extensive support: work closely with and learn from colleagues, mentors, and managers.
- Make an impact: the ability to do meaningful real-life work and learn executives’ priorities and opportunities.
- Meet great people: collaborate with like-minded, goal-oriented peers and mentors who are always there to help.
- Be empowered: join an organization that allows associates to reach their full potential in an environment where everyone has equitable access to opportunities.
- Have fun: socialize with other interns around the globe.
- Fuel your future: develop your skill set as you look ahead to your future career.
What you will need
- Current enrollment in a master’s or other relevant advance degree like natural science, engineering, business, information and innovation management.
- An outstanding academic track record
- Intellectual curiosity, with the ability to develop creative solutions and strategies to solve client problem
- Embracing best practices and feedback for continuous improvement
- Comfort taking direction from experts and senior executives, and ability to build trust-based, value-added relationships quickly
- Passion on solving complex technology and strategy related problems with structure and creativity
- Being a true team-player with full commitment to the success of your team
- Positive, championship mindset with a strong client orientation and learning attitude in the face of challenges
- You are available to intern between June 2024 to August 2024 for 10 weeks and graduating between December 2024 to July 2025
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.