Services Leadership Graduate Programme 2021
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events here!
About the programme
The 2-4-year Gartner Graduate Development program provides a unique opportunity for a small number of highly talented graduates to gain exposure to several functions to jumpstart a career leading services teams. You will rotate through assignments to develop well rounded skills and an understanding of the interdependencies in all aspects of services. This includes service domain expertise, people leadership, change project leadership, and services strategy and operations.
- Play a client service role while identifying opportunities to improve the role and client experience (e.g., onboarding clients to the service)
- Team with service professionals to handle the most difficult situations to ensure we deliver significant value to clients
- As part of an operations effectiveness team, surface actionable insights from large volumes of data combined with qualitative interviews and observations
- Structure change programs and execute on them to influence colleagues to take action
- Collect feedback to write a roadmap for IT development of an application or tool
- Apprentice a service role in a client-facing territory, typically for over a year; begin coaching others
Essential must-have skills
- Bachelor's degree (minimum 2:1 obtained/predicted), Master’s degree is an advantage
- Passion for client service and team leadership
- Proven track record of excellence, fueled by critical thinking, analytical and communications skills
- Technology background is welcomed, but not required
- The ability to learn rapidly in order to take increasing responsibility and independence with each assignment
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including life insurance, private medical insurance (Vitality), attractive pension scheme, 25 days of holiday, cycle to work scheme and many other incentives. All Gartner associates strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion, integrity and effectiveness. We strive to attract exceptional people who really enjoy what they do. Are you ready to jump on board?
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.