Associate Brand Manager Program Graduate (Summer 2024)
Great things are happening in the Europe and Australia (EUAU) region. Each day, our 2,500 plus colleagues bring their passion to our offices, manufacturing sites, R&D center, and commercial/distributor markets across Europe, Australia, and New Zealand. We are energized by over 150 years of bringing people together with the food they love. With beloved brands Old El Paso, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Jus-Rol, Fibre One, Latina Fresh and more, we are on a mission to become the undisputed growth leader in food for EUAU. In a world that’s ever-changing, we look to stay ahead and seek people who share our love of food and are hungry to shape the future.
What your role is
Are you a future Marketing Leader who is looking for an international career with a leading FMCG Food Company? Are you able to quickly grasp business opportunities and solve problems, excited by a fast-paced global environment, able to communicate with clarity, and lead/influence others across different geographies? Then a career with General Mills is for you!
To maximize your learning and prepare you for increasing responsibility, we believe that you will benefit from different experiences across General Mills. Our Associate Brand Manager Program offers a combination of projects with real business impact and day-to-day work that will allow you to make an immediate impact on our brands and help build our business worldwide. This Associate Brand Program could be the start of a rewarding career in Marketing – we value employee development and are committed to promoting from within our next generation of senior executives.
How long and where is the program based?
The role is a 12-month rotational program within Marketing – where you will get to work on Local and International Marketing projects on some of our amazing brands including Häagen-Dazs, Old El Paso, Nature Valley, Green Giant, Betty Crocker, and more.
The role offers flexible working and is based at our UK Head Office in Uxbridge on the outskirts of London.
What will you gain from the program?
- Build marketing skills and competencies in FMCG Brand Management and Brand Experience including brand strategy, new product innovation, and marketing communications.
- Understand day-to-day functional responsibilities such as business analysis, strategy building, project management, and team leadership.
- Develop strong working relationships within General Mills and the external Marketing community.
- Receive professional development and training.
What will you bring to the team?
- Studied and/or passionate about a career in Brand Management and Marketing
- Good Project Management experience
- Demonstrate leadership ability and teamwork
- Be able to think creatively with strategic insight
- Have excellent communication skills
- Preferred: Internship/work experience in Marketing, Consumer Research, Sales or related field
What you get from us
- A Certified Great Place to Work, Certified Best UK Workplace and Best Workplace for Wellbeing & Women
- Competitive package with benefits
- Hybrid working including 3pm finishes on a Friday
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Competitive package with benefits
The next steps
- Apply for the role via General Mills Careers Page
- Our Talent Acquisition Team will connect with you on your application
- Assessment days will take place – Early December 2023 and January 2024
- The role will start Summer 2024
At General Mills, we are committed to recruiting, retaining, developing, and advancing an inclusive workforce that reflects the diversity of the consumers and communities we serve globally. Come and be part of our team's journey. Hungry to Shape the Future.