HR Graduate 2024
Gist Limited is one of the UK’s leading logistics companies. We are an M&S company and as our name suggests, we see ourselves as being at the ‘heart of logistics’.
Fast-track your way to becoming one of our future business leaders with the HR Graduate Programme.
- For the first 6 months of your scheme, you will be based at one of our UK depots where you will spend time in our Operational HR Teams.
- You will then spend the remainder of your scheme rotating through our Centre of Excellence, where you will gain exposure to a wide variety of Central and Operational HR including; resourcing & retention, succession planning, employee relations and performance management.
- People skills
- Problem solving
- Demonstrates resilience
- Strong team player
- Planning and organisation
- Strong communication skills
- You thrive in fast paced and challenging environments
- You have achieved/are on track to achieve a minimum 2:1 in an HR-related discipline
- Geographic mobility – you will be expected to work across different depots within the region
- Hold a full UK EC/EEA driving license
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Career Development – we will provide you with a clear career path by tailoring a programme that’s unique to you
- Support Network - you will be partnered with a dedicated mentor who will be a senior manager in our business and will offer support and guidance on your career within Gist, as well as a buddy and community of peers who share your level
- Whether it’s personal or professional, the Employee Assistance Helpline offers counselling, financial and legal advice as well as an online health portal
- 25 days holiday
- Discretionary performance-related bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- 20% discount at our parent company, Marks & Spencer
- My Benefits – offering great discounts across other retail and leisure outlets
- Application Form
- 15-minute Telephone Interview
- Insight Day at one of our depots
- Assessment Centre at one of our depots