Assistant Brand Manager 2021
At Glanbia Performance Nutrition (GPN), our mission is to inspire people everywhere to achieve their performance and healthy lifestyle goals! We are a global leader in the performance nutrition industry and have a portfolio of nine brands including Optimum Nutrition (ON), BSN, Isopure, SlimFast, Body&Fit, Nutramino, ABB, Think! and Amazing Grass. Our products are sold in over 130 countries and our brands are in the top three performance nutrition brands in more than 20 countries. We are the fastest growth driver within the Glanbia group with a revenue ambition of $2bn in 2020. We are a values led organisation focused on driving sustainable business performance. Join us on our journey today!
Glanbia Performance Nutrition (GPN) is headquartered in Dublin, ROI, with operating facilities in Illinois, California, South Carolina, Florida, the UK, the Netherlands, and Australia. GPN employs more than 1,800 people globally and has revenues of approximately $1.5B.
We are looking for an ambitious Assistant Brand Manager to join the Marketing team. This is an exciting chance to help deliver growth across all European markets. The role provides an opportunity to make an impact across the Glanbia Performance Nutrition (GPN) portfolio of brands. The position is based in London and reporting into the EU Marketing Manager.
- Supporting the overall central brand strategy as a brand guardian. Developing and executing key brand campaigns in local marketing teams to achieve brand consistency and growth
- Manage & maintain EU Marketing budgets. Collaborating with the Finance team to ensure regular and accurate reporting and reconciliation of budgets across the EU region each month
- Manage centralised brand campaigns. Working closely with local markets to understand and co-ordinate needs from local markets
- Support EU social content team with competitor reviews & ideas for content
- Work will local markets to ensure consistency of brand assets
What you will bring to GPN
- Educated to degree level or have experience working in Marketing at an FMCG company as part of equivalent scheme
- Excellent communication, presentation and reporting skills
- Have a strong eye for detail and can apply analytical skills to decision making
- Ability to work effectively across multi-disciplined teams and get involved from day 1
- Shows initiative in all aspects of work and enjoys taking on new challenges
- Good organizational skills and ability to adapt to change
- Great writing and IT skills including proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint
What we would like to offer you
- The opportunity to shape your career in our global organisation that is championing the healthy lifstyle movement!
- Our Smart Working model advocates wellbeing by providing you with a greater choice in how you work and live, giving you a better work-life balance.
- Create your own nutrition formula with a discount on our GPN products!