Human Resources Industrial Placement 2021
HR is all about equipping our business with the right people and the right skills to help our customers and patients do more, feel better and live longer. HR works with the various business areas to deliver against overall organisational goals. As well as leadership and development, compensation, benefits, recruitment and employee health management, the HR team is responsible for operations, strategy, communications and systems.
We offer a wide variety of HR placements, including early talent recruitment, leadership and organisational development and strategy. There are also business area embedded placements supporting areas such as Pharma Supply Chain, Consumer Healthcare and ViiV Healthcare. Whichever role you go into, you will be applying the skills you already have and developing new skills such as: team working, organisation, problem solving and building relationships.
We’re looking for well-organised, commercial, customer-driven students who are passionate about HR. It is also important to have the communication skills to build strong relationships quickly and the ability to think flexibly.
- Must be an undergraduate studying any degree.
- You will have completed a minimum of 2 years of any undergraduate degree, but will not have graduated at the start of your placement. You will be expected to provide evidence from your university to show you will be an undergraduate student for the duration of the placement year.
- The Assessment Centre for successful applicants is expected to take place in February 2021.
- We recruit on an on-going basis and prioritise applications based on the application date.
- Applications will close when we have filled our assessment centre dates.
If you have what we’re looking for apply today!
This opportunity has the following recruitment stages you must successfully pass to be offered a placement year with GSK for 2021!
- Eligibility Form
- Online Assessment
- Application Form
- Assessment Centre