Work Placement Programme
Make things possible at Goldman Sachs
Our Work Placement Program is a year long program for undergraduate students in their final year of study. You will be fully immersed in the day-to-day activities of one of our divisions: Consumer & Investment Management, Tax, Controllers and Corporate Treasury, Human Capital Management, Internal Audit, Operations, Global Markets, Services, and the Global Investment Research.
As a participant, you will:
- Gain industry experience and test drive a career in financial services
- Receive ongoing training based on your specific skill needs and interests
- Have the opportunity to work on real responsibilities alongside our people
Who are you
This program is suited for students, usually in their penultimate year of study, who are interested in a Work Placement as part of their degree.
- Global Investment Research
- Human Capital Management
- Internal Audit
- Consumer & Investment Management