Junior Systems Administrator 2021
Guidepoint clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions. Its slate of services, including phone consultations, surveys, events and proprietary data insights products, help professionals gain comprehensive understanding of a topic before making strategic or investment decisions.
The role manages and supports the IT Operations Team in a global environment. As IT systems administrator at Guidepoint you will be the key contact for supporting the IT Infrastructure and Operations (Guidepoint – EMEA/ASIA) and giving technical support to office staff and remote users with their networks and systems. Additionally:
- Windows 10 Administration
- Active Directory, Office365, Azure AD – User setups and Administration
- Monitor and respond to support requests and alerts.
- Desktop (Software/Hardware) support to Staff (remotely as required)
- Deploy Laptops, Imaging, Provisioning, etc.
- Workstation Setup / Hardware Install‘s
- Office 365 application knowledge: Outlook, MS Teams, SharePoint, One-Drive, etc.
- Support Voice Features (Microsoft Teams)
- Maintain documentation and administration procedures. (Confluence)
- Vendor Management (Ordering/suppling IT equipment)
- Windows/Systems Patching & Software Vulnerabilities
- Support of our inhouse CRM system
- Travel maybe required (EU)
- Language skills – English (German or Greek a plus+)
Reporting to the Lead Infrastructure Architect, the System Administrator will work in a cross-functional environment covering systems & endpoint administration, tech support and other tasks as assigned.
- Experience with Systems Administration/Support in an Enterprise Environment
- Endpoint experience (Laptops, Servers, etc.) with a preference on Dell Technologies
- Working experience with Microsoft 365/Azure technologies: (Office, Outlook, Teams, etc.)
- Flexibility and hands-on mentality
- Must have superior tech support skills and personable approach in working with users
- Must have a keen interest in technology and developing/learning your own skills
- Knowledge in Linux, Mac, PowerShell, is a plus
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent medical coverage through BUPA
- Friday happy hour and “Summer Fridays”
- Year round company sponsored sports and team building events
- Informal work environment
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK.