Consumer Relations Associate Summer Internship Weybridge June 2024
Hello. We’re Haleon. A new world-leading consumer healthcare company. Shaped by all of us. Together, we’re improving everyday health for millions of people. By growing and innovating our global portfolio of category-leading brands – including Sensodyne, Panadol, Advil, Voltaren, Theraflu, Otrivin, and Centrum – through a unique combination of deep human understanding and trusted science. What’s more, we’re achieving it in a company that we’re building together. In an environment that we’re co-creating. And a culture that’s uniquely ours. Care to join us. It isn’t a question.
Future Talent roles at Haleon offer the chance to change the way people see and manage their everyday health. That’s an incredible opportunity. An exciting challenge. And a huge responsibility. We’re always looking for ambitious individuals who are inspired by our purpose to deliver better everyday health, with humanity. And want to help us achieve this goal. Right now we’re looking for an intern in Consumer Relations to join us to do career defining work.
A career in Consumer Relations where none of us stand still
Consumer Relations connects consumers and colleagues to ensure no consumer story is left unheard.
The summer internship programme offers an opportunity to bring in new talent and perspectives to address strategic priorities for Global Consumer Relations, including data and tech.
These priorities include
- Participate in conducting the Contact Centre Agents research in order to map the business process and feed into creation of the list of the pain points.
- Participate in conducting the Consumer research to inform the update to the project backlog.
We have one vacancy for an intern to join us for 12 weeks from June 2024
What will your individual contribution at Haleon be?
- Conduct an independent research project to bring in outside best practice to support our digital products and services
- Support summer project delivery through data analysis and project coordination.
What we offer
To recognise your dedication, energy and effort, benefits include:
- A salary of £22500 (pro rata)
- An annual bonus linked to performance
- Employee recognition through our global scheme which rewards exceptional achievements
- On-the-job experience and formal and informal training and development, delivered through a mixture of coaching, mentoring and formal training programmes
- Health and wellbeing programmes to take care of your physical and mental health
Who you are
We’re the people changing the future of everyday health. So you will be someone who has:
- Creative and problem-solving thinking
- Strategic/big-picture thinking
- Entrepreneurial and agile mindset
- Strong prioritisation and analytical skills
- Personal accountability
- Business and consumer/customer knowledge and understanding
- Adaptability and resilience in ambiguity
- A desire to learn and have meaningful impact
To enable you to perform in this future talent opportunity:
Degree required (Open to discipline - communications, management studies, psychology or design advantageous)