Consumer Relations Industrial Placement Weybridge July 2024
Hello. We’re Haleon. A new world-leading consumer healthcare company. Shaped by all of us. Together, we’re improving everyday health for millions of people. By growing and innovating our global portfolio of category-leading brands – including Sensodyne, Panadol, Advil, Voltaren, Theraflu, Otrivin, and Centrum – through a unique combination of deep human understanding and trusted science. What’s more, we’re achieving it in a company that we’re building together. In an environment that we’re co-creating. And a culture that’s uniquely ours. Care to join us. It isn’t a question.
Future Talent roles at Haleon offer the chance to change the way people see and manage their everyday health. That’s an incredible opportunity. An exciting challenge. And a huge responsibility. We’re always looking for ambitious individuals who are inspired by our purpose to deliver better everyday health, with humanity. And want to help us achieve this goal. Right now we’re looking for a Industrial Placement student in Global Consumer Relations to join us to do career defining work.
A career in Global Consumer Relations where none of us stand still
Global Consumer Relations connects consumers and colleagues to ensure no consumer story is left unheard.
The industrial placement programme offers an opportunity to bring in new talent and perspectives to address strategic priorities for Global Consumer Relations.
These priorities include
- Oversight and delivery of effective and efficient consumer care services
- Being indispensable, reliable and resourceful partner to Haleon colleagues
- Drive innovation of consumer care services and technology products
The role is cross functional by nature, and global in scope. We think the most exciting aspect of this role is the opportunity to explore, build and support recommendations of new solutions & processes or improvements of the existing ones.
We have two vacancies for an Industrial Placement student to join us in July 2024.
What will your individual contribution at Haleon be?
- Support with analysing content needs for both consumers and consumer care agents
- Ensuring content is up to date and aligned with Haleon tone of voice
- Contribute to improving overall consumer satisfaction and services Synthesize findings into written narratives/presentations
- Communicate trends and findings relevant to the operational performance of Consumer Relations, Consumer contact preferences and business priorities.
- Support change projects with value potential and impact assessments
What we offer
To recognise your dedication, energy and effort, benefits include:
- A salary of £22,500
- On-the-job experience and formal and informal training and development, delivered through a mixture of coaching, mentoring and formal training programmes
- Health and wellbeing programmes to take care of your physical and mental health
Who you are
We're the people changing the future of everyday health. So you will be someone who has:
- Creative and problem-solving thinking
- Strategic/big-picture thinking
- Entrepreneurial and agile mindset
- Strong prioritisation and analytical skills
- Personal accountability
- Business and consumer/customer knowledge and understanding
- Adaptability and resilience in ambiguity
- A desire to learn and have meaningful impact
- Strong communication skills, experience in copywriting and managing databases.
To enable you to perform in this future talent opportunity:
Degree required (Open to discipline - communications, management studies, psychology or design advantageous)