Global Expert Marketing Assistant Industrial Placement Weybridge July 2024
Hello. We’re Haleon. A new world-leading consumer healthcare company. Shaped by all of us. Together, we’re improving everyday health for millions of people. By growing and innovating our global portfolio of category-leading brands – including Sensodyne, Panadol, Advil, Voltaren, Theraflu, Otrivin, and Centrum – through a unique combination of deep human understanding and trusted science. What’s more, we’re achieving it in a company that we’re building together. In an environment that we’re co-creating. And a culture that’s uniquely ours. Care to join us. It isn’t a question.
Future Talent roles at Haleon offer the chance to change the way people see and manage their everyday health. That’s an incredible opportunity. An exciting challenge. And a huge responsibility. We’re always looking for ambitious individuals who are inspired by our purpose to deliver better everyday health, with humanity. And want to help us achieve this goal. Right now, we’re looking for industrial placement students in Finance Associate to join us to do career defining work.
A career in Global Marketing where none of us stand still
Healthcare Professionals (Experts) are one of the most important drivers of trial and as such our strategy is to prioritise investment in marketing to this powerfully influential audience to secure the recommendations that they make for our company, our conditions, and our brands. This is a highly critical space to win with many of Haleon’s competitors competing for the hearts & minds of Experts and we need to secure success by driving superiority and reinforcing differentiation within the market and among Experts that will help us to drive commercial leadership.
The Global Expert Marketing Assistant spans both internal and external audiences to support the delivery of outstanding Haleon events, content and communication across a global Ecosystem. These global events and communication campaigns elevate our presence and credibility in the industry and support the activation of key Haleon programmes.
What will your individual contribution at Haleon be?
- Collecting and reporting information and taking briefs from key stakeholders on activations, both internal and external
- Writing a clear and concise creative brief and delivering to both internal and external partners and agencies
- Supporting the translation of a brief into a launch and/or activation plan – selecting the best route to finding out the information
- Leading projects including full analysis of information sources
- Particular use of agile digital research tools to keep up to date with market trends and social activity
- Giving recommendations based on findings
- Working closely with cross functional teams: Consumer Marketing, R&D, Consumer Science, Regulatory/Medical, wider Global Expert Marketing Team.
- Supporting the delivery of Global events in 2023
- Participating in complex matrix teams made up of local, global, medical and marketing agency.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders and external agencies to deliver results
- Working closely with Expert category colleagues and internal functional representatives to drive content through Haleon Health Partner and Haleon Social Media Channels
- Help define the performance metrics of projects and content plans to ensure successful achievement of trust- perception objectives
- Analyse the performance metrics to ensure successful achievement of objectives and continuous improvement
- Look at Haleon’s performance vs competitors
You’ll be excited by the thought of
Working within a global marketing function, the Global Expert Marketing team is a fundamental point of difference in the Haleon strategy delivering Everyday Health with Humanity. Expert Marketing is at the heart of all our global and business unit strategic plans and the team are focused on delivering growth and differentiation for our Healthcare Professional audiences. In this team, you’ll be in the thick of the marketing action, and have the opportunity to learn about brand, digital and corporate marketing, as well as develop a network across the Haleon business.
What we offer
To recognise your dedication, energy and effort, benefits include:
- A salary of £22,500
- On-the-job experience and formal and informal training and development, delivered through a mixture of coaching, mentoring and formal training programmes
- Health and wellbeing programmes to take care of your physical and mental health
Who you are
We’re the people changing the future of everyday health. So you will be someone who has:
- Creative and problem-solving thinking
- Strategic/big-picture thinking
- Entrepreneurial and agile mindset
- Strong prioritisation and analytical skills
- Personal accountability
- Business and consumer/customer knowledge and understanding
- Adaptability and resilience in ambiguity
- A desire to learn and have meaningful impact
- Good level of Microsoft office skills - including Excel & Powerpoint
- Fast learner with the ability to hit the ground running
- Curiosity in brands and marketing
- Able to confidently lead as well as work well in a team
- Organised and good project management skills
- Good communication and relationship building skills
- Team orientated and collaborative with a high level of personal accountability for delivery and results
To enable you to perform in this future talent opportunity
If you studying towards a degree in business / marketing / economic / science degrees.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At Haleon we embrace our diverse workforce by creating an inclusive environment that celebrates our unique perspectives, generates curiosity to create unmatched understanding of each other, and promotes fair and equitable outcomes for everyone.
We’re striving to create a climate where we celebrate our diversity in all forms by treating each other with respect, listening to different viewpoints, supporting our communities, and creating a workplace where your authentic self belongs and thrives.
We flex the way we work so we can be at our best, where possible, and with agreement between line manager, team and individuals. We acknowledge not all colleagues can flex locations depending on their roles and that we don’t have all the answers. Yet.
We invite you to apply as soon as possible. The way we see it, every day is an opportunity. And we are joined by new talent, every day. We accept ongoing applications and will close this vacancy once we have enough applications.