Learning & Capability Support Industrial Placement Weybridge/ Maidenhead July 2024
Hello. We’re Haleon. A new world-leading consumer healthcare company. Shaped by all of us. Together, we’re improving everyday health for millions of people. By growing and innovating our global portfolio of category-leading brands – including Sensodyne, Panadol, Advil, Voltaren, Theraflu, Otrivin, and Centrum – through a unique combination of deep human understanding and trusted science. What’s more, we’re achieving it in a company that we’re building together. In an environment that we’re co-creating. And a culture that’s uniquely ours. Care to join us. It isn’t a question.
Future Talent roles at Haleon offer the chance to change the way people see and manage their everyday health. That’s an incredible opportunity. An exciting challenge. And a huge responsibility. We’re always looking for ambitious individuals who are inspired by our purpose to deliver better everyday health, with humanity. And want to help us achieve this goal. Right now, we’re looking for graduates to join us to do career defining work.
A career in Supply Chain where none of us stand still
This role will provide learning support within Haleon’s Quality and Supply Chain Capability team.
This is an exciting time to join the Quality and Supply Chain organisation which is responsible for the manufacturing and delivery of products in the fast-moving consumer health industry. By focusing on capabilities that improve performance today and are focused on the future, teams will grow and develop to deliver the strategy. We have an exciting agenda to provide learning and development opportunities for all in QSC.
What will your individual contribution at Haleon be?
- Working closely with the Capability Lead on supply chain learning initiatives, from creating podcasts and webinars to measuring the impact of learning
- Interacting with global learners to support their academic and vocational development, helping them to stay on track, find the right programs and resolve concerns
- Managing learner licences to enable them to access digital learning platforms
- Coordinating leadership development programs across global manufacturing sites
What we offer
To recognise your dedication, energy and effort, benefits include:
- A salary of £22,500
- On-the-job experience and formal and informal training and development, delivered through a mixture of coaching, mentoring and formal training programmes
- Health and wellbeing programmes to take care of your physical and mental health
Who you are
We’re the people changing the future of everyday health. So you will be someone who has:
- Creative and problem-solving thinking
- Strategic/big-picture thinking
- Entrepreneurial and agile mindset
- Strong prioritisation and analytical skills
- Personal accountability
- Business and consumer/customer knowledge and understanding
- Adaptability and resilience in ambiguity
- A desire to learn and have meaningful impact
To enable you to perform in this future talent opportunity
Education required: Degree required, (preference for a degree related to business studies, human resources or supply chain, although really suitable to any discipline)