Cosmopolitan Fashion Graduate Internship
At Hearst UK, there’s always more to the story. Join us at Cosmopolitan as our Fashion Intern to start the next chapter in your career.
We’re the UK’s leading premium publisher, and the people behind iconic media brands such as Cosmopolitan, Esquire, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar and Country Living. We’ve created a working environment that encourages everyone to pull together. We never stop looking for brave new ideas. We’ll always try to develop and improve, we trust each other to do our best, and we have fun as we build on our heritage to make history.
Cosmopolitan is the biggest young women’s magazine media brand in the UK, with a friendly, ambitious and self-motivated team.
Responsible for the management and workflow of the fashion cupboard, reporting to the Fashion Director.
· Ensuring the fashion cupboard is organised and tidy.
· Overseeing the process for a high volume of merchandise call-ins/returns.
· Ensuring all merchandise is booked in and out meticulously.
· Booking couriers for samples collection and/or returns.
· Overseeing the safe management of samples and monitor their movement between PR agencies and external studios.
· Liaising with and answering any enquiries from PR agencies.
· Assisting in the hiring of work experience employees and managing their daily organisation including, but not limited to, training them on the safe and accurate returns process.
· Assisting on shoot and shoot prep.
· Assisting with credit research.
· Assisting with shoot run-through sample preparations when required.
· Working closely with the post-room to ensure all post is sorted and distributed to each team member correctly.
· Working alongside the fashion team and assisting them when required
· Contributing to digital content where needed.
· Highly organised with a polite and friendly manner
· Strong interest in fashion with good knowledge of fashion brands
· Demonstrated a “can-do” and reliable attitude
· Confident liaising on the phone and able to prioritize urgent requests
· Exceptional communication skills
· A team player who is eager to learn
What you can expect from us
At Hearst UK, you can choose from a huge range of perks and benefits that can help you learn well, work well and live well including:
· 25 days’ holiday (with the option to buy up to 5 additional holiday days)
· Flexible working – we’re happy to discuss options!
· Summer working hours
· Discounted gym membership
· Healthcare cash plan
· Spend a charity day with your favourite good cause
· Life assurance and pension scheme
· Regular socials and more!