Operations Management Graduate Programme Banbury 2021
HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions and inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
At just 9 years in, we're the industry leader and have delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide and are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food and grocery.
But most importantly, it's our incredible people who make HelloFresh what it is. We thrive on giving our employees an inclusive working environment, in which they have access to development opportunities and in which their voices are heard and valued every day. This helps us best reflect and serve our customers.
So if you're keen to join a caring, fun and energetic team, look no further!
About the role
In a nutshell, you'll work directly with our Senior Operations team and will be tasked with gaining experience, across multiple teams, in how we make sure that all of our customers' boxes are packed perfectly each and every time. Your time with us will culminate in you using your operational learnings from previous placements and applying them in planning and executing a value adding project for the entire site.
We look for people who demonstrate a real drive to learn and experience end to end operations and who want a platform to perform and demonstrate their abilities. We measure ourselves by each and every customer experience and we want you to be part of the team that is constantly pushing to better the customer experience.
What will you be doing?
- Experiencing fixed 3 month rotations in the key operational teams (Production, Warehouse, Inventory, Planning, Operational Excellence)
- Experiencing 2x 2 month optional rotations (Select 2 of the following- Health & Safety, food safety, maintenance/facilities, Training and HR)
- You will lead and manage small and large teams on effectively and efficiently producing customer boxes
- Throughout the duration of your scheme, you will be assigned with various projects relevant to operations.
- You will learn an industry unique form of Inventory Management where the product range changes week to week
- Once you have learnt how to make a customer box you will then look to improve this process wherever you see fit through our Operational Excellence team
- You will get the opportunity to take a new product idea and transition this through to reality on the floor
- Once you have learnt how to make and improve the box making process you will rotate to the teams that enable this process
- You will take an overall issue or area for improvement and strategise an approach to resolving this
- This will involve looking at the potential costs vs benefits of your solution that will involve stakeholder management to gain sign off
- The final part of this process will result in you delivering your solution with tangible positive results
Who you are
- Experienced and comfortable in working with a team of people, ideally having experienced leading a team
- Academically strong with the ability to break down complex problems into manageable sections to resolve
- Great communication skills and decision making capabilities. Logical approach to decision making
- Ability to engage and motivate others
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes
- Be dynamic and flexible to grow with the fast paced environment
- Experience of automated systems
- Energy, enthusiasm, commitment and a can-do flexible attitude
- An eye for detail and ability to see solutions when others cannot
- Willingness to go the extra mile to support the operational needs of the business
- Great sense of humour
- You are able to work night shifts and weekend shifts
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Experience of using microsoft office and g suite
What you'll get in return:
- 70% discount on HelloFresh boxes from day 1
- Free local gym access or private health care
- Pension scheme contribution
- Additional working flexibility available after 6 months
- Access to our Learning & Development platform, to keep learning on top of your daily tasks!
- Borrow my Doggy Premium account
- Free breakfast, hot and cold drinks every day
- Weekly Power Sanctuary Yoga class
- Employee Assistance Programme provided by Health Assured
- Regular fun activities and team building
Start date: September 2021
Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire
Working hours: varied from office hours, to week and night work
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, race, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, religion or belief.
All our sites in the UK are wheelchair accessible.
Not being challenged to your full potential? Need a Fresh start? Want to join the team that is #MakingNormalNewAgain?
This role might just be the right one for you, please use the link to apply!