Strategy & Planning and Finance Placement Winnersh 2024
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is the global edge-to-cloud company advancing the way people live and work. We help companies connect, protect, analyze, and act on their data and applications wherever they live, from edge to cloud, so they can turn insights into outcomes at the speed required to thrive in today’s complex world. Our culture thrives on finding new and better ways to accelerate what’s next. We know diverse backgrounds are valued and succeed here. We have the flexibility to manage our work and personal needs. We make bold moves, together, and are a force for good. If you are looking to stretch and grow your career our culture will embrace you. Open up opportunities with HPE.
It is important to note that this is a year in industry, and it is mandatory for you to be enrolled as a student for the entire duration of the internship.
What you'll do:
- Creating, providing and developing reporting packs for senior executives that track change within the business and assist in crucial decision-making processes.
- Presenting and clearly communicating important strategic and financial information on a weekly basis using a variety of mediums.
- Supporting members of the wider sales teams across UK and Ireland
- Liaising with sales specialists and account managers to monitor business activities and offering support to them whenever necessary.
- Using an analytical approach, provide valuable feedback, thoughts and opinions to the strategy, sales and finance teams.
What you’ll need
- Must be 2nd year of a 4-year degree.
- A degree background that can demonstrate sales, finance, business & analytical skills is preferable.
- Target to achieve a 2:1 or higher based on 1st year and predicted 2nd year results.
- Ability to demonstrate some work experience or participation in meaningful extra-curricular activities.
- Willingness to want to grow & develop with Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
- Ability to use the Microsoft Office package to a high standard (particularly Excel & PowerPoint).
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Present findings clearly.
- Strong work ethic.
- Time management & organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks in effective order.
- Able to work with a level head under pressure.
- Great team player.
- Capable of learning & acting in limited time constraints.
- Communicate clearly and effectively using different mediums.
- Always proactively striving for improvements.
- Ability to work independently.
At HPE, we’re
- Ranked 19th on Fortune’s 2022 list of 100 Best Companies to Work For
- Ranked 7th on Newsweek’s list of America’s Most Responsible Companies 2022
- Named a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion for the sixth year in row
- Named one of the 100 Best Large Workplaces for Millennials in 2021
- Recognized as one of the Best Companies for Multicultural Women by Seramount
Ready to take the next step? Open up opportunities with HPE.
Personal & Professional Development
We also invest in your career because the better you are, the better we all are. We have specific programs catered to helping you reach any career goals you have — whether you want to become a knowledge expert in your field or apply your skills to another division.
Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging
We are unconditionally inclusive in the way we work and celebrate individual uniqueness. We know diverse backgrounds are valued and succeed here. We have the flexibility to manage our work and personal needs. We make bold moves, together, and are a force for good.