Marketing (Automobile) Placement Bracknell 2024
At Honda we embrace inclusion in our various policies, so whilst our contracts state that the hours are as required to fulfil the role with a minimum of 35 hours per week, we offer flexibility for when you work.
The regular office hours are 08:00 – 16:00 Monday to Thursday with a half hour lunch break & 08:00 – 13:00 on a Friday. However, we offer flexibility of when you work with our daily flex-time start of between 07:00 and 11:00 providing that there is no business requirement.
Whilst there is no contractual right to work from home, the flexibility we offer is that you can request to work from home for a maximum of 50% of the working days in any one month, again providing there is no business requirement to attend the office.
Honda Motor Europe is offering the opportunity to join as the European Marketing and Digital Content Undergraduate, Automobile Division.
This role is part of the Automobile Marketing team which has several functional areas including advertising development and production, product launch and dealer support materials, model mid lifecycle & run out campaigns, media management,digital content creation,roll-out and analytics.
The role will support the department with communication, utilisation and analysis of Pan-European campaigns. The role holder will also help to provide an analytical review of the website and digital activities. Additionally, it will involve taking a broad look at automobile activity and gathering of competitor research.
- Create regular reports to evaluate the performance of Honda European websites by using Google Analytics data.
- Support the Marketing team process to track new model launch activities.
- Support maintenance of best practice guidelines to encourage consistency across European markets.
- Report advertising campaign utilisation by Market for both ATL (above the line) and BTL (below the line) campaigns.
- Assist with advertising campaign management, uploading and maintenance of the Honda Brand Centre and deploying social media assets to Sprinklr.
- Collate comparison research of the competitor’s landscape, in particular, their website and digital presence.
- Support creation and distribution of quarterly Marketing newsletters and branch meetings.
- Analyse and report on competitor ad creative activity using Nielsen database.
- Support and attend other supplier meetings and events as may be required.
Qualifications, skills and experience
- Must be an undergraduate, studying a Marketing/Business/Administration based degree, looking for a placement as part of their studies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong numeracy and comfortable working with data and systems.
- Attention to detail and have an analytical mindset.
- Ability to prioritise and plan effectively.
- Ability to deal with confidential information.
- Deadline oriented and ability to work under pressure.
- Must be digitally competent with regards to the use of internet and social media.
- PC literate, especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Google Analytics experience would be preferable.
- Previous Marketing experience.
- Interest in cars and automobile industry.
Honda is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in the workplace for all employees, temporary workers, contractors, applicants and visitors. Honda also encourages respect for the individual differences and talents of others while making full use of one's own abilities, based on Honda's philosophy of respect for the individual.
At Honda, we value and celebrate diversity and are committed to being a fair, non-discriminatory company that promotes and welcomes the uniqueness and differences of people around the world. We recognise that a diverse workforce allows for different ideas and perspectives, and we encourage everyone to share them.
We strive to foster a culture of belonging that is consistent with Honda's core values and lived out in the way we work and respect each other. For us at Honda, diversifying our workforce means increasing its overall strength by providing people with equal opportunities - regardless of personal characteristics or previous careers.
This commitment flows directly from the Honda philosophy and the belief that we are all working towards a common goal. Honda recruits, hires, trains and promotes the most qualified/experienced individuals at all levels without regard to race, origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristic.