Take control of your career and get the benefits of both on-campus and live online learning with our part-time Hybrid MBA. Start your program in January, March, or September.
You can now earn your MBA over a four-day weekend, on campus or online, each month. You’ll learn from internationally renowned professors and work with diverse teams of forward-thinking professionals to solve the business challenges of today.
With minimal disruption to your work life, our Hybrid MBA is a convenient, affordable degree designed for those who want to get ahead while working.
- Minimal disruption to your work and home life with classes over a four-day weekend each month
- 50% on campus and 50% online—choose which courses you take from home and which you come to campus for, available in Boston, London, and Dubai
- Earn a top-ranked US MBA in two years, with an accelerated 18-month option and up to four years to complete if needed
- Alternative start dates and adaptable schedules for maximum flexibility
- Lifelong learning with one free elective per year post-graduation—come back to any campus, every year, to take an elective that suits you
How our Hybrid MBA works
First: Take the opportunity to build your global network with a four-day leadership course at our Boston, London, or Dubai campus. There are also online options for those who don’t want to travel.
Next: Join classes over one four-day weekend a month and choose how you learn, on campus or online, according to your situation. You can take 50% of the courses from home by joining live online in either Boston, London, or Dubai time zones. The other 50% of your courses you can take on the campuses themselves. Either way, you’ll be taught by expert practitioner-professors and work on practical projects with diverse teams of professionals.
Choose: The full range of electives are available at our global campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and New York. You can take electives at any of these campuses or you can choose from our range of online electives and continue to study from home.
Finally: Graduate within two years with a world-class MBA from the first triple-accredited business school.