Beauty/Cosmetic Compliance & Regulatory Placement 2021
THG is one of the world’s fastest-growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
THG is looking to recruit a Compliance & Regulatory Intern - Beauty / Cosmetic Regulatory Team for a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract Starting Sept 2021.
As a Compliance & Regulatory Intern, you will assist the regulatory managers and officers to support in the day-to-day running of various tasks as determined by your line manager. You will have the opportunity to get involved from the offset and gain first-hand experience of contributing to large-scale projects; supporting the launch of new products, expansion of existing products into new territories.
- Formulation data entry into Coptis
- PIF (Product Information File) maintenance
- Admin relating to Product Registration dossier submissions
- File keeping / documentation management
- NPD project support
- Supporting Regulatory Graduates with Core Beauty questionnaire completion & compliance
- Working to strict deadlines
- Other ad-hoc administrative tasks
To be considered for this role you should have:
- Working towards a Cosmetic Science / Chemical Engineering degree
- Ability to prioritise, manage own workload and adapt to changing business requirements and deadlines
- Ability to work with different departments e.g. NPD, Regulatory, Purchasing, SQA, QA, Packaging Artwork etc to ensure meeting the customer needs
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft applications including Word and Excel
- Ability to work under pressure and manage work flow to meet business deadlines
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
Unfortunately because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, we are sometimes unable to respond to every application. If you haven't heard from us within 14 days of applying, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions within THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.