Graduate Account Executive - THG Ingenuity
THG is one of the world's leading online beauty and wellbeing retailers, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, ESPA, GlossyBox, and Myprotein; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity. Our 6000-plus employees represent 66 nationalities and work in offices located in 11 cities around the globe.
Our culture is fast- paced and unique, we recognise great achievements with great rewards. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey. THG believes in the power of meritocracy. We invest in the development of our people to help everyone achieve their full potential.
THG Ingenuity is the fast growing commercial division of THG. THG Ingenuity leverages the technology, brand and ecomm knowledge of THG to create compelling digital propositions for clients including Nintendo, P&G, Boots, and Nestle.
Specifically THG Ingenuity draws on over 10 years of THG operating experience to:
- Connect brands with global audiences to help power global growth
- Enable brands to collect and analyse data in real-time across the Ingenuity eco-system to help generate actionable insights and build agility across digital operations
- Produce digital content at industrial scale to maximise efficiencies
- plan, buy and execute digital marketing strategies across the three critical areas: acquisition, anticipation and retention
THG Ingenuity encompasses the end-to-end capabilities of web hosting, 100TB hosting with 29 global data centres, consulting, translation, digital media, marketing and content services.
- Guardian of brilliant basics:
- Streamlining and enforcing standard processes (following up w/project owners and those accountable, ensuring compliance and regulatory internal standards)
- Review of client facing docs (spelling, grammar, branding)
- Ensuring timeliness and efficiency (following up actions/sharing meeting minutes)
- Project co-ordinator
- Scheduling meetings (internal and external, maintaining cadence)
- Ensuring roadmaps are kept up to date (following up w/internal stakeholders)
- Supporting financial reporting
- Cross- Workstream Liaison
- Working with grads in other workstreams to keep teams abreast of WOW and to uphold processes
- Degree level or equivalent education from top tier university
- Desire to progress within a fast paced organisation
- Target driven and total focus on achieving targets and helping grow business
- An outside the box, pro-active approach to business.
- Competitive Salary
- THG Bonus Scheme
- THG Staff Discounts
- Gym Memberships