Graduate Project Manager - Technology
Due to continued growth and investment across all areas of our Technology function, we are looking for multiple Technology Project Managers who can come in to help deliver our award-winning technology to both internal & external stakeholders.
This is an area where you will get to be heavily involved in both the business & technology teams, meaning you will be able to speak to different people globally daily to really help shape the future of THG.
THG is an international technology company and leading online retailer, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, Myprotein, and ESPA; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity.
THG is now listed as a FTSE100 company after going through the largest IPO from a UK based Technology company.
Tech at THG
Technology is the driving force behind THG, and it starts with our people. We are ambitious with our goals and challenge conventional thinking. THG Technology is different because we support every single person to make massive impact and drive their own work. Our people are always learning, and we work every day to ensure our technology, from our software platforms, to our hosting services, to our M.L capability and beyond, is world class. This enables us to keep powering THG and our partners on a global scale.
- A Degree (Classification 2.1 or above) in Computer Science, Technology, Business, Engineering / Maths.
- Problem Solving Skills
- Collaboration & Communication Skills
- Good Understanding of Project Management
- Passion for Technology
- Any previous experience within project or process management would be advantageous
Join THG as a Technology Project Manager and you will gain a lot of support from the senior team to learn how to:
- Run projects from the initial stages, through to the delivery of the project.
- Ensuring all projects are resourced, planned and controlled correctly
- Working with both internal and external stakeholders (Both Technical and Non-Technical) to define the scope and solutions of projects
- Identifying and engaging all project stakeholders
- Working directly with appointed technical leads and project team members to provide support and direct as required, contributing towards the overall objectives of the project
- Following delivery, providing lessons learned and activity based actions to improve the department's delivery capabilities
- Deal directly with technical functions including architecture, software development, test, release management, database, network, platform and IT operations
- Grow a knowledge of project management terminology, tools and techniques
- Plan and balance priorities whilst working towards deadlines
- Work within a large IT function specialising in the delivery and management of complex projects
- Work within an Agile Methodology in a fast-paced business
- Gain qualifications in Project management
- Competitive Salary, plus a performance-based bonus
- You'll be joining a growing, intelligent team that will drive business change
- You'll have the opportunity to make an impact within the team, applying the skills and methodologies you've learnt
- You'll be working for a company with an excellent culture, in a friendly and fast paced environment
- Company Pension Scheme
- Onsite Doctor & Physio
- Employee discounts