Graduate Supply Planner - MyProtein
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
Myprotein, THG’s largest brand.
You will find an unrivalled passion from the staff in Myprotein, whose dedication over the years have turned it into market leader in multiple territories globally. Myprotein, from production through to PR, is a large single unit working consistently to deliver rapid growth in a fast moving industry. Innovation, creativity and resourcefulness are common characteristic of the staff across all departments in this ever expanding team.
Overall Purpose of Role
THG is looking to recruit a Graduate Supply Planner for MyProtein. An integral part of the replenishment team, you will be responsible for ordering Co-Manufactured Products from key suppliers in adequate quantities across multiple warehouses to maintain stock availability. You will work closely with both External and Internal functions on a daily basis.
Main Activities / Tasks
The role will involve
- Placing orders with suppliers for Co-manufactured Products
- Tracking deliveries to ensure materials are delivered on time, in the right quantity.
- Building Rapport with Key External Suppliers.
- Liaising with Warehouse to ensure goods are receipted on time and queries resolved.
- Raise Purchase Orders and manage process from start to finish
- Work with Demand Planners, Logistics, brand and trading to improve supply chain planning and visibility.
- Highly numerate with strong analytical & IT skills. (Advanced level on Excel proficient)
- Confident communication skills both verbally and written with internal and external teams.
- Commercial awareness.
- Ideally 12 months' experience in a planning role- or graduate with industry work placement/ internship.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Company pension scheme