Junior Project Manager 2021
At Imagination, we love innovating. We spend our time creating the graphics and AI chips that are at the core of your favourite electronic products. We have a no-compromise approach to making our technology as high performance and power-efficient as possible, all while being squeezed into the smallest space possible.
It’s this relentless drive to push the boundaries of what’s possible that has led to Imagination powering more than 10 billion of the world’s most iconic electronic devices, from smartphones to smart TVs, from drones to self-driving cars.
We need your skills to help us continue to deliver technology that will impress the industry and our customers alike, ensuring that people everywhere can enjoy smarter and faster tech than ever before.
What you’ll be doing
Take responsibility for the delivery of Imagination’s key projects. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic environment, involving working across all of Imagination’s engineering teams, including hardware and software, in a coordination role.
- Be responsible for ensuring delivery of Imagination’s projects
- Be responsible for tracking project deadlines and communicating project status
- Assist with gathering project requirements
- Coordinate across the commercial and engineering functions of the company
- Organise and chair regular project meetings, communicate minutes and actions and follow up on these
- Work across the organisation with full transparency with all relevant stakeholders
- Provide on-going maintenance and improvement of the PPM Tool
- Maintain and analyse project information: milestones’ dates, project costs, resource workload, issues, risks and change requests, project documents, etc.
- Produce weekly and monthly reports, project metrics and dashboards
Who you are
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world-class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- Project management or project support experience
- Good planning, organisation and communication skills and ability to plan and prioritise own and others workload
- Experience with project methodologies and processes
- Attention to detail
- Initiative and drive
- Passion for achieving results
You might also have;
- Experience of Agile methodologies
- Project experience in a technical environment
- Experience using a PPM tool such as Netsuite Project Management or Microsoft Project
- Experience of developing workflows, user guides and training for in-house tools
- A Degree / higher diploma level of education with background or experience in business systems management / project management /quality management
Who do you want to be?
Do you dare to think big? Do you want to change the status quo and speak up when you see how there’s a better way of doing things? We listen, we’re supportive and we’re open to new ideas. Whatever it takes to make an impact, you’ll be respected and helped along the way.
We will value you
At Imagination, clear and shared values are important to us. They are the foundation on which everything else is built. We have five core values that underpin our culture and the way we work together, both as colleagues and as business partners. We believe in these values and are committed to putting them at the heart of everything we do.
Our values are:
Diversity and inclusion
Our headquarters are based in the UK, but we have a global outlook. We have office locations around the world to attract the most talented technical minds and to support key regional markets in the best way possible. Across our divisions, we employ specialists from over 40 nationalities who are passionate about their craft and the industry we’re in.
We are committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic by law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a positive interview experience, please let us know.
Working during the Pandemic
The Imagination team throughout the world are maintaining business as usual, albeit with most of us working remotely. If you have specific questions or concerns related to Imagination and remote working please get in touch.