MSc Investment & Wealth Management
MSc Investment & Wealth Management is a one-year, full-time programme designed to prepare students for careers in investment, private equity and asset management.
Our programme provides a strong theoretical grounding and draws on some of the world’s best research in asset pricing. It is also highly applied, allowing you to find solutions to real-world investment challenges with a strong emphasis on programming and implementation of investment strategies. Many lectures are delivered by highly regarded practitioners, and you will have the opportunity to complete an Applied Project, or take part in a work placement.
Our wide range of electives are continually updated to enable you to tailor your learning and match your career aspirations.
Our London location and ongoing relationships with major employers in the finance sector provides the opportunity to meet and network with leading global organisations, and will help present yourself with confidence to the world’s top companies.
A combination of the latest research, practical application and a broad range of topics, makes the MSc Investment & Wealth Management a unique and challenging experience. Highly relevant to the current world of finance, this programme builds on the strong corporate connections we have established with the city.
Students who complete the MSc Investment & Wealth Management programme successfully will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of fundamental finance theories and models and their use and context in real financial markets.
- Apply mathematical tools to complex financial problems including the management and matching of financial risks.
- Strong knowledge of the economics, legal and regulatory framework of the money management industry, and understanding of how the different institutions cater for the different financial needs of their respective client base.
- Use a range of programming tools to develop live implementations of financial models and use these implementations in practical simulations.
- Have an understanding of the most widely used investment strategies, and be able to both design a strategy on similar lines as well as to analyse its performance.
- Conduct financial statement analysis and valuation exercises; analyse and evaluate investment corporate decisions.
There are multiple deadlines for this programme throughout the year so do bear that in mind when making your application
- 13th January 2021
- 1st March 2021
- 23rd April 2021