Technical Consultant - Graduate Programme
As a Technical Consultant on our Graduate Programme you will quickly become a valued member of our agile delivery teams. Your first two years are a fast paced, journey of discovery where you’ll learn what it really takes to design, build, test and operate world class digital services that really make a difference to people’s lives. If you want to solve technical problems for some of the biggest companies in the world, or help the government work better, our Graduate Programme is made for you.
As part of the 2-year graduate programme at Informed Solutions, we can offer you ongoing coaching and mentoring from Lead Consultants and Directors, as well as the opportunity to take on client facing responsibilities.
The graduate programme at Informed Solutions will equip you with the necessary skills, experience and feedback needed to take ownership of your career development and successfully make the transition from a talented graduate into an exceptional professional.
As a Graduate Technical Consultant you will
- Work on real client problems across the full development life-cycle, allowing you to experience different roles and decide where you’d like to specialise.
- Learn how to develop software using the latest technologies and delivery techniques.
- Develop a deep understanding of User Centric Design and how it influences every part of the software development life-cycle.
- Become an expert and get the opportunity to become accredited in a wide range of technical disciplines (including agile and DevOps).
- Work with and learn from our experts about how to design, build and test software that meets exacting standards for cyber security, data integrity, cloud-scaling and device independence.
- See first-hand how the solutions you build have a positive impact on our clients.
- A degree in a STEM related subject (e.g. IT/Computer Science, Business Information Systems, Geography, GIS).
- Outstanding analytical ability and attention to detail.
- A passion for problem solving and using technology to making things work better.
- The verbal and written skills to communicate effectively and build relationships.
If you feel that you’re a great fit for the job but don’t yet have all the required skills, apply to us anyway. If you’re the right person for us, have aptitude in those areas and the ambition to step up then we’ll train you!
We ‘walk the talk’ about investing in people, developing the skills and confidence of our staff through our outstanding InformedACADEMY talent development programme. The Company offers very competitive salaries and a flexible benefits package that includes pension, bonus scheme, paid sabbaticals and private health care. If you’re keen to broaden your horizons even further, we offer global working experience via secondments or transfer to our Australian offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra.