Agency Associate (Entry Level)
At Orion we are responsible for delivering value to our clients by leveraging relationships with our media partners across all media types. Our unique offering provides our clients with effective media saving solutions for their business needs. The Agency Associate is a key role working to support the team. This position within a fast-paced environment requires the candidate to be confident and self-reliant, highly numerate and collaborative.
Work hard. Be nice. For more than 20 years, that has been our mantra at Orion Worldwide, a global media agency and part of Interpublic Group. With over 400 employees across Europe, North America, Asia, Australia and South America we deliver savings solutions to our clients
We are dynamic, empowered and entrepreneurial.
Employees are Orion’s most important asset. We are devoted to building a team with diversity of thought, background, and experience. Our goal is to drive a vibrant culture of creativity, accountability and connection.
- Provide support with negotiating schedules and rates
- Monitoring media performance, prepare regular status reports
- Liaise with the media agencies regarding all relevant media bookings
- Ensure all media bookings are correctly booked on relevant systems and coordinated from start to finish
- Liaise with finance to ensure all bookings are billed and reconciled correctly
- Create and maintain tracking documents for clients and media partners
- Reporting and administrative duties
- Providing support for the wider team
Desired Skills & Experience
- Highly numerate with strong attention to detail
- Self-starter, inquisitive, self-motivated, can deliver to tight deadlines
- Extremely competent in Microsoft Office applications, strong Excel and PowerPoint is a must
- Willingness to learn
- Personable and confident
- Ability to build relationships with individuals at all levels