Biddable Executive (Entry Level)
For our virtual Biddable team, we are looking for a Biddable Account Executive, who will support the Biddable Director and Biddable Manager in delivering high-performance advertising campaigns across both Search & Social platforms.
The role will involve developing a full understanding of Search Engine Marketing, assisting the team in the building and optimization of Search and Social campaigns, data gathering for reporting, competitor and market trend analysis and more. The Biddable Account Executive will use both analytical and creative skills to fulfil a broad range of projects.
The right candidate will have excellent numeracy, written and oral communication skills and the ability to demonstrate keen attention to detail. General enthusiasm and a can do attitude is a must.
- Complete timesheets on a regular, minimum of a weekly basis
- Ensure work is completed to a high standard and within deadlines
- Adhere to quality assurance policies
- Demonstrate the ability to self-manage and be efficient at completing a variety of tasks
- Develop a solid knowledge of Search & Social, by attending training, obtaining relevant qualification and keeping up to date with industry news and developments
- Develop a full working knowledge of all reporting and tracking tools as well as Excel and PowerPoint
- Contribute in developing new products and ways of working that improve biddable results
- Fulfil relevant daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly tasks, ensuring that all campaigns are executed to plan and meet the targets
- Work with your Account Manager/Account Director to ensure that:
- campaigns/projects timelines, cost estimates, schedules and forecasts are accurately developed and adhered to
- campaigns are set up and optimised in the correct way, according to brief and Search/Social best practice
- campaigns are monitored daily and hit relevant targets
- creating reports accurately and developing presentations to the highest level of quality and integrity
- Help in preparing client-facing performance review presentations
- Provide regular results analysis, reporting and recommendations
- Update budget sheets on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Under the guidance of your manager, develop and distribute accurate contact reports from meetings and conversations within 24 hours
- Coordinate and distribute regular status reports
- Keep clients and account team updated on the status of account activities
- Have input in developing short and long term Search & Social strategies for the client
Innovation & Initiative
- Contribute to the improvement of reporting, including testing and developing features and functionality in Excel and other related software
- Assist in the development and streamlining of processes involved in data capture, automated reporting and quality assurance
- Use your personal passion and creativity to help develop intelligent, innovative and effective ideas and process improvements for your projects/tasks
- Contribute your own ideas and opinions on your client’s business, how we work, and the industry we are in; establish a presence in the agency; have a voice in meetings
Desired Skills & Experience
You are a go-getter, happy to roll up your sleeves and chip in to get the job done. You thrive in a team environment but also are independent and motivated to get on with it. You are analytical with a creative twist and love more than anything to put your hands up to contribute your ideas on a regular basis. You possess excellent numeracy, written and oral communications skills. You must be excited by the digital landscape and want to drive performance for clients, whilst learning the technical setup that underpins a successful campaign, with analytical skills and attention to detail that can be used to help build and manage campaigns. Excellent familiarity with all the major social networks: LinkedIn, Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, as well as mobile applications such as Snapchat. An interest in advanced data management and software would also be beneficial.