Professional Services Graduates Heathrow2021
Are you a recent graduate looking to start your career with an innovative market leader? Are you ready to travel the UK meeting new people and making your mark on the software industry? We’ve got the job for you!
We're currently recruiting for Product Consultants, Technical Specialists and Project Managers to join our Professional Services teams in Manchester and Heathrow Approach. These roles are perfect for bright graduates who are eager to learn and ready to start their career in a market-leading software company. These roles are important as you'll be responsible for delivering training and support on across all aspects of our products to new clients across the UK.
To help you to become successful in these roles - and to help you on the path to more senior roles - we'll support you through our training programme. This includes onsite training sessions in our Manchester and Heathrow Approach offices to develop your skills and product knowledge, 6-monthly pay reviews where you can increase your salary by meeting specific objectives, and in some cases supporting you towards professional qualifications.
These roles will require travel within the UK, with overnight stays, fantastic opportunities to meet new people and get a hands-on initiation into the industry.
Our intakes are scheduled to join us on 19 July and 2 August 2021.
What will you be doing?
In these Graduate-level positions, you'll be a key point of contact to customers when onboarding them onto our products and services. Your day-to-day tasks will typically involve the following:
- Developing and managing multiple project plans to agree timelines and meet milestones
- Working closely with the technical and training teams to ensure a smooth customer implementation.
- Resolving technical queries from customers related to the onboarding process.
- Assisting with building and uploading data in to the system, creating user guides and establishing processes
- Creating and delivering training courses - remotely and at customer sites - and identifying continuous improvements
- Clearly understanding customer requirements and tailoring training courses accordingly
- Presenting or demoing at users groups or to potential customers as part of the pre-sales process.
What skills and experience do you need to have?
We're looking for recent Graduates (or equivalent) with the following skills and experience:
- Confident, good communication skills and able to build and maintain strong relationships.
- Experience working in a customer-focused environment.
- Proactive, with the ability to quickly learn new skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer etc.).
Who are we?
IRIS Software Group is one of the UK’s largest privately held software companies. Acquired by HG Capital in 2018, its purpose is to be the most trusted provider of mission-critical software and services, ensuring customers get it right first time, every time.
IRIS takes the pain out of processes and let professionals working in businesses and schools focus on the work they love. Its software solutions and services for finance, HR and payroll teams, educational organisations, and accountancy firms helps comply with regulations, drive productivity and better engage with key stakeholders. Through simplifying, automating and providing insights on everyday mission-critical tasks for organisations of all shapes and sizes, IRIS ensures customers can look forward with certainty and confidence.
IRIS has over 120,000 UK and international customers with 80% having a tenure of five or more years. IRIS is the largest third-party online filer with the UK Government. Ninety-one of the top 100 UK accountancy firms and 50 of the top 100 US CPA firms use IRIS software. Circa 20% of the UK’s workforce is paid by IRIS payroll offerings. More than 850,000 UK employees are managed by IRIS HR solutions. Over 11,000 UK schools and academies use IRIS, with four million parents and guardians using IRIS apps to connect with their children’s school; 300 million messages are delivered between schools and parents each year, and over £15 million transactional payments are processed every month. IRIS is placed in the Grant Thornton Sunday Times Top Track 250 and the Megabuyte50.
IRIS is backed by Hg, Europe’s leading software investor and is committed to helping build IRIS as an ambitious business. It’s support includes a dedicated operations innovation team which provides practical support to management teams to help them realise their growth ambitions.
To see how IRIS helps organisations get things right first time, every time, visit www.iris.co.uk or follow IRIS Software Group on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
Why you should apply?
At IRIS, we believe in creating a culture of engagement and reward to develop employee potential and offer long-term career success. To help with that, we offer the following:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus potential
- Extensive training programme to help you maximise your potential
- 6-monthly pay reviews for a 2-year period, based on individual performance
- 26 days holiday allowance
- Private medical healthcare
- Life assurance
- Additional benefits, such as Bike to Work and discount schemes.