We’re legal experts with a difference. As well as offering a full-range of legal services to individuals and businesses, we also support people with their finances, wealth and asset management. We focus on what really matters; our clients, colleagues and communities. We work with our clients, and take the time to understand what matters most to them. We call it ‘expert hand, human touch’.
We’re more than just a law firm – we’re a group of like-minded, friendly people working together to help individuals and businesses navigate life’s ups and downs.
We're looking for people who put clients first, are enthusiastic, committed and who show the initiative to go one step further to succeed. In return, you'll be given real responsibility that will allow you to learn on the job and develop lifelong skills. You'll gain practical experience in a supportive and friendly environment by working on important cases for clients.
It’s in our DNA to value people for who they are and what they bring. We recruit both law and non-law graduates and view social ability as important as academic achievement.
We’re proud of our values, and we’re looking for people who share them:
- To be pioneering with an imaginative outlook
- To be approachable and caring
- To be tenacious in the pursuit of our objectives
- To be efficient in the provision of our services
- To work with a foundation of integrity.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to receive your application.
What we can offer you
As a trainee solicitor you will receive a range of benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave, with the opportunity to buy additional leave
- 2 volunteering days a year to give back to the community (fully paid!)
- Westfield Health membership, offering discounted leisure and travel and refunds on medical services
- Access to a variety of training and development resources
We also offer a huge number of well-being initiatives to encourage positive mental health both in and out of the workplace as well as flexible working options to make sure that you’re fully supported to work the way that best suits you. Our social responsibility programme is fundamental to who we are. We’re committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace where our colleagues can flourish. We have a range of groups to celebrate our people across sexuality, disability, age, gender and culture.
The recruitment process
Your application will be considered for a training contract starting in 2024.
- Online application form (closing date 2 January 2022)
- Online assessment
- Video Interview
- Assessment Centre
- Final stage assessment and interview
We adopt an anonymised screening process to further reduce any possibility of unconscious bias when reviewing applications.
You can only make one application, per recruitment round, to any of our Legal Work Placement and training contract opportunities.