Graduate Consultants (Data Analysis) Glasgow 2024
Are you ready to start your career in an inclusive, flexible, and dynamic work environment?
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Join the Jacobs Graduate Development Programme (GDP) and have a meaningful, positive impact on our environments, communities, and societies worldwide. As a Jacobs Graduate you will be part of a larger network of talent who are Challenging Today and Reinventing Tomorrow.
What we do at Jacobs
Our People & Places Solutions business focuses on providing solutions to future challenges such as climate change, the need for renewable energy, low carbon economies, transportation, and material resource and waste management. While we shape some of the very largest and most challenging landmark projects in the UK, we also deliver local projects that protect communities.
What will you get?
Our Graduate Development Programme is a structured two-year scheme where we provide the framework, mentoring and experiences to help you maximise your skills and ambitions.
On joining our scheme in September 2024, you’ll rapidly gain knowledge of how our company works and the impact that you can have to help us move towards a more connected and sustainable world.
About the opportunities
Jacobs Strategic Consulting business in Europe is around 350 professionals strong and is looking to grow. We work collaboratively across all market sectors and throughout the infrastructure lifecycle from strategy, financial advice, business case and planning advice, through to capital and operational delivery improvements across our clients’ organisations.
We are seeking to hire a talented Graduate Consultant to join our Business Intelligence & Analytics practice – one of the six practice groups that sits within Strategic Consulting.
Our Business Intelligence and Analytics team has grown out of our asset management, business solutions and infrastructure advisory services, augmenting our other services by providing the digital consultancy – developing the systems, structure, management and analytics our clients need through practical, value-adding solutions.
We create and embed strategic digital transformation, enabling our clients to access the intelligence in their data and make better business decisions, faster.
We have graduate consultant opportunities in Manchester, Birmingham and Glasgow.
Here’s what you'll need
- Be working towards a relevant Degree or Masters level qualification, Data Analytics & Visualisation, Data Science, Asset Management would be advantageous.
- A flexible self-starter who is keen to drive your career forward.
- Adaptable to change, with a thirst for learning new things.
- You must have the permanent right to work in the UK .
- Step 1: Apply Online
- Step 2: Solo Video Assessment
- Step 3: Interview
Apply before October 31st 2023 for your application to be considered in the first assessment window. You can still apply after this date if the role remains open to applications. However, you do so with the knowledge that we may not proceed with your application if the role is filled in the first assessment window.
What else we provide
- A flexible workstyle, embracing a hybrid working pattern and supporting those who need to balance work/life commitments a bit differently than others.
- Free single medical cover and digital GP service.
- Reimbursement towards relevant professional development and memberships.
- An inclusive and diverse work environment, embracing the variety of disciplines, cultures, backgrounds and lifestyles of our employees through our Jacobs Employee Networks.
- A focus on safety, health, and wellbeing, prioritising our people through a culture of caring and positive mental health champion network.
- Opportunities to give back to our communities through our Collectively program, incorporating matched-funding, paid volunteering time and charitable donations.
We want you to bring your whole, authentic self to Jacobs.
Jacobs partners with VERCIDA to help us attract and retain diverse talent. For greater online accessibility please visit www.vercida.com to view and access our roles. As a Disability Confident employer, we will interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for a vacancy. We welcome applications from candidates who are seeking flexible working and from those who may not meet all the listed requirements for a role.
If you require further support or reasonable adjustments with regards to the recruitment process (for example, you require the application form in a different format), please contact the team.
Your application experience is important to us and we’re keen to adapt to make every interaction even better. We welcome feedback on our recruitment process and if you need more from us before deciding to join Jacobs then please let us know.