Entry Level Opportunities 2021
At JCDecaux you'll be part of the world's No. 1 outdoor advertising company. It all started 50 years ago, when Jean-Claude Decaux had an idea that would change cities across the world - to provide and maintain bus shelters free of charge - paid for by the advertising posters displayed on them.
JCDecaux UK reaches millions of people every day with products and services that enhance people's lives, spark conversations and brighten cityscapes. We enable iconic brands and household names to engage with their customers in a unique way whilst helping to shape the look and feel of cities across the world. Our talented people contribute across a wide range of roles; ensuring our clients are connecting with the right audience in major airports, shopping malls, on the high street, at railway stations, supermarkets and creative media spaces.
We have entry-level opportunities across our teams for Account Planners to join us! Our Account Planners play an important part at JCDecaux, not only providing administration support but also being at the heart of the sales cycle including attending internal weekly sales meetings to responding to enquiries from specialists, agencies and clients. You will produce sales presentations, briefing documentation and media packs whilst learning how advertising works and taking the first step in your career!
What you'll be doing
- Work within strict time limits to option advertising space
- Book campaigns on our systems and deal with any related issues
- Work closely with others to ensure smooth running of campaigns
- Work with your team to produce presentations and provide after sales service
- Take charge of corporate entertainment plans
- Build a knowledge of company products and services and their benefits
A little bit about you
You will thrive in a fast paced, deadline driven sales environment with excellent communication skills liaising with contacts confidently at all levels. You will be used to prioritising key tasks and have experience working within a fast-paced office environment.
A little bit more about us
There are a number of reasons to come on board our team of talented professionals, but here are just a few…
- We are inclusive, fair and family friendly
- We believe that diversity of thought, experience and background provides the platform for great creativity
- We value and support our people and believe our people make the difference
- We believe in building a diverse and inclusive culture and positive employee experience
We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. If you have a disability or any reasonable adjustment that requires accommodation, please contact us.