2021 EMEA Corporate and Investment Bank - Investment Banking Analyst Program - Summer Internship
Our industry and product teams work together to develop and execute strategies that help our clients grow and achieve their objectives in today’s global markets. Our industry and product teams in London include: Acquisitions & Leveraged Finance, Consumer & Retail, Diversified Industries, Energy, Equity Capital Markets, Financial Institutions, Healthcare, Investment Grade Finance, Nordic M&A, Ratings Advisory, Real Estate, Technology, Media & Telecommunications, and UK Coverage.
Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We want your diverse perspective to help us innovate the next wave of products and solutions for our clients. We’ll give you what you need to succeed from training to mentoring from senior leaders to projects that engage all your skills.
Our Summer Analyst Program runs for ten weeks from June to August. It begins in London with five days of orientation and training, giving you technical and practical skills that will help you hit the ground running.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Analyzing market data, building detailed financial models and preparing client presentations for mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts and capital markets advisory
- Managing client transactions from pitch to close under the guidance of our senior leaders
- Coming up with innovative and creative ways to solve complex, real-world business challenges
- Learning how we help clients and communities grow, no matter their needs
- Sharpening your technical skills
- Building your professional network with mentors, senior executives and others
The program is an opportunity to take your career to the next level through hands-on experience, relevant skills training and valuable professional networking. Based on your individual achievements, those who successfully complete the program may receive offers of full-time employment.
If you've got initiative and the vision to come up with strategies and plans, then this is the role for you.
Key skills and eligibility criteria include:
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and interpretative skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative work environment
- Being adaptable, flexible and resilient
- Knowing your way around Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Fluency in English is a prerequisite. A second European language is essential for some roles and beneficial for others; if applicable, please ensure you indicate other European languages on your application including the level of proficiency.
- You must be a penultimate year university student, eligible to start full-time work in 2022. If you plan to pursue further education beyond your undergraduate studies, please ensure this is accurately reflected in the graduation date entered on your application.
A well-rounded academic background is important — being on-track for a United Kingdom 2:1 Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in your undergraduate studies is preferred. You certainly don’t need a degree in Economics or Finance, but a good level of numeracy is required.
But beyond that, what we’re most interested in are the things that make you, you: the personal qualities, outside interests and achievements beyond academia that demonstrate the kind of person you are and the difference you could bring to the team.
The deadline for application is Sunday, 29th of November 2020.