Software Engineer Immersion Summer Internship Glasgow 2024
This 9-week Software Engineer Summer Internship Programme is designed to open the door to an accelerated career in technology for students by providing the technical skills and business acumen required to succeed in a large, complex corporate environment.
This programme will offer hands-on experience, one-on-one mentoring, access to senior business leaders and the opportunity to meet colleagues and peers to build a professional network.
What to expect
Joining our Software Engineer Internship means you will:
- Begin with an induction covering our tech strategies, products and systems, as well as an overview of our technology community.
- Dive head-first and gain hands-on experience creating innovative solutions that make a difference for our customers, clients and employees.
- Work on agile teams with peers and experienced software engineers to grow your skills, share ideas and innovate with our technology community all over the world.
- Gain deeper insight into what it means to work here through networking events, senior speaker sessions and peer-mentorship programs.
At the end of the summer, top performers may receive the opportunity to join us for a full-time role upon graduation. Locations you may join in the United Kingdom:
You will only be considered for your first choice location preference, so please just select one.
If you're ready to put your passion for technology to work in a way that makes a real difference, you’ll find your place in our Software Engineer Internship. Key skills include:
- Computer Science and/or Engineering degree subjects are preferred, while other degree subjects may be considered
- A well-rounded academic background is important — a 2:1 Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in your undergraduate degree is preferred; you should be available to start on the Full-time Software Engineer Program in September 2026
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment
JPMorgan Chase is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that respects all people for their unique skills, backgrounds and professional experiences. We strive to hire qualified, diverse candidates, and we will provide reasonable accommodations for known disabilities