Worldpanel Division Graduate Scheme – Client Service
Kantar is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company, providing insights and actionable recommendations to clients, worldwide. We have a complete, unique and rounded understanding of people around the world: how they think, feel and act, in over 90 countries.
The Worldpanel Division is the global expert in shoppers’ behaviour - we help our clients by finding the shoppers they need to grow. Our clients have used our insight and expertise to create their strategies and make better tactical decisions for their consumers and shoppers.
We are consistently ranked as one of UK’s best workplaces, we’re incredibly proud of this achievement and what this means for our people. We are constantly looking to grow and develop our talent by looking for individuals who share our values in creating a vibrant workplace that embodies inclusivity and diversity. In turn, this provides a richer environment for our employees and a broader depth of thinking for our clients.
In this Graduate position you’ll grow your FMCG industry knowledge and gain exposure amongst some of the world’s leading brands and manufacturers across the food & drink, health & beauty, fashion and entertainment sectors. You will have the opportunity to build strong relationships with your clients, helping them to answer their key business questions, utilising our world class, premium panel data. To help achieve this we will develop and train you to use our tools and solutions to develop insight and create presentations that communicate your point of view and recommendations.
Begin your journey by applying for our October 2021 intake. Our selection process aims to match the best candidate to our graduate programme. We do this by assessing your abilities using a variety of tools.You can expect to complete an online test, respond to a pre-recorded video interview, and have the time to prepare a presentation which you will deliver at our virtual assessment day in May 2021.
The assessment day has two main purposes:
- Gives you the opportunity to better understand our business, the role of a graduate and meet some of our people
- For you to showcase who you are and what you can bring to our team
What we're looking for
- Passion and drive to support our ambitious business goals, demonstrating commercial acumen through spotting opportunities with your clients, writing compelling proposals and subsequently meeting sales targets.
- Strong people skills and engaging communication style to enable you to build meaningful relationships with both your colleagues and clients.
- An interest in analysing data and forming insights to help answer your clients’ key business questions.
- Genuine curiosity and enthusiasm for understanding the markets our clients operate in, and shopper and consumer behaviour.
- 2:2 or above University degree
- Eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence will be required as part of the recruitment process.
What you can expect from us
You’ll have incomparable exposure – our graduates have delivered their points of view to some of the biggest brand names out there!
On the graduate programme you’ll get:
- A comprehensive training programme which will pave the way for you to have a fantastic career in delivering truly amazing insight and achieving your commercial targets
- A two-week induction programme where you will learn about our business and become confident to hit the ground running
- The opportunity to present your thinking, experiences and potential to the senior management team supporting you with your ongoing development and progression
- Career growth - people growth drives our business success and we are proud that over half of our vacancies are filled through internal moves and promotions
- Fantastic working culture and environment - colourful and agile working zone with break out spaces
- 25 days holiday (increasing with length of service), along with your Birthday off
- 2 days paid volunteering time-off
- Pension plan
- Subsidised health cash plan
- A comprehensive and award-winning flexible benefits scheme
- 4pm finish on a Friday
- BAME mentorship programme
- Opportunities to get involved in wider Kantar initiatives such as; Pride, Sustainability & BAME recruitment