Molton Brown Junior Brand Manager - Hotels & Travel Retail
We are seeking a naturally proactive and commercially astute Junior Brand Manager to join the Molton Brown marketing team in London. in this role you will support the Senior Brand Manager and work with the Hotel Team and Travel Retail Team to deliver innovative and strategic PR, Media and Activation plans, to build sales and awareness of Molton Brown, in line with business objectives.
What you will do:
- Manage the Travel Retail marketing calendar to deliver an innovative campaign activation program to ensure optimum presentation and exposure for brand, in order to drive sales in line with Molton Brown business objectives.
- You will be required to continually review plan to ensure we are maximising sales potential across all marketing channels across all touch points e.g. POS (point of sale), Digital, PR etc.
- You will also work with the Trade PR agency to leverage brand positioning in key titles, via paid media and editorial.
- Manage Hotel marketing plan to deliver robust physical and digital activation program with relevant Brand messages to internal and external stakeholders.
- You will work with the Trade PR agency to leverage the brand positioning in key titles, via paid media and editorial.
- Support sales teams with execution of physical/virtual trade shows, marketing tools and website updates.
- Manage day to day budget tracking. Report back on each action against KPIs and make recommendations in line with objectives by campaign.
What you will need:
- Education to degree level with Marketing qualification
- Minimum two to three years experience, preferably within a luxury brand business, in a head office marketing role
- Experience in Travel Retail and/or hotels is an advantage
- International business trips may be required on occasion
- Consumer obsessed. Passionate about Beauty products, brands and retailing
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills. Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Proactive with a high level of initiative and a clear focus on delivering tangible results
- Commercially minded
- A team player, collaborative in nature
- Diplomacy and cultural sensitivity
- Highly creative. Thinks outside the box
- Demonstrable strong affinity with the Molton Brown brand and the luxury beauty world
- Flexible and adaptable. Thrives on fast paced multi-channel retailing
Who we are:
Founded in Japan in 1887, Kao is passionate about making a difference in people's lives with our high quality products and services that make the life of our consumers and customers more beautiful. In the region Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA) Kao focuses on premium beauty brands across three distinct sectors: Kao Salon Division, Premium Mass and our London based boutique brand Molton Brown.
How we work:
Having been selected among the World's Most Ethical Companies for 13 consecutive years, we are a company with a purpose and strong corporate values. We never compromise on quality and craft our products with care for the consumer and the environment. At Kao, each employee can actively shape their job and their career. We work collaboratively to achieve our common goals, always aiming to deliver the best for our customers.
What we offer:
A friendly and flexible work environment with competitive salaries, benefits package, ongoing development and the opportunity to enhance your skills and deliver tangible results. At Kao your voice will be heard. Your opinion really counts. We believe that change comes from taking opportunities into your own hands, so we value and reward entrepreneurial thinking and innovation.
Kao embraces the diversity and the individual personalities of its people because we believe it is diversity that makes us strong. This is why we welcome applications from all areas of the global community.