Molton Brown Merchandising Assistant
We are seeking a highly analytical team player to join the Molton Brown Merchandising team. In this role you will assist on the forecasting process for the business and ensure all forecast files are setup promptly and accurately as well as ensuring sell-in trackers and forecast setup on SAP. You will work closely with you team, in particular with the Junior Merchandiser on the planning, forecasting and allocation and analysis ensuring the right products are in the right place in the right quantity at the right time.
What you will do:
- Ensure all forecast files are setup promptly and accurately as well as Sell-in trackers and forecast setup on SAP
- Working with the Junior Merchandising in supporting with Kaihatsu process - issuing & filling PIR's (price is right) and assisting in the end to end process
- In conjunction with Junior merchandiser work with the sales team to create demand forecast for all UK, EU for ongoing products in a reliable and timely manner ensuring all the documents are kept up to date.
- In conjunction with Junior merchandiser forecast NPD (New Product Development) for the business, in a timely and accurate manner ensuring all documents are kept up to date and accurate
- Pick up ad-hoc tasks across the merchandising team and support where necessary
What you will need:
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Experience/background in a similar role preferred
- Working knowledge of all aspects of buying & merchandising cycle and inventory management - desirable
- Sound understanding of retail industry
- Highly numerate/good analytical ability/accuracy & Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise effectively
- Strong organisational & communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Excel knowledge to intermediate/advanced level
Who we are:
Founded in Japan in 1887, Kao is passionate about making a difference in people's lives with our high quality products and services that make the life of our consumers and customers more beautiful. In the region Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA) Kao focuses on premium beauty brands across three distinct sectors: Kao Salon Division, Premium Mass and our London based boutique brand Molton Brown.
How we work:
Having been selected among the World's Most Ethical Companies for 13 consecutive years, we are a company with a purpose and strong corporate values. We never compromise on quality and craft our products with care for the consumer and the environment. At Kao, each employee can actively shape their job and their career. We work collaboratively to achieve our common goals, always aiming to deliver the best for our customers.
What we offer:
A friendly and flexible work environment with competitive salaries, benefits package, ongoing development and the opportunity to enhance your skills and deliver tangible results. At Kao your voice will be heard. Your opinion really counts. We believe that change comes from taking opportunities into your own hands, so we value and reward entrepreneurial thinking and innovation.
Kao embraces the diversity and the individual personalities of its people because we believe it is diversity that makes us strong. This is why we welcome applications from all areas of the global community.