Graduate Demolition Engineer Glasgow 2024
Office location is Glasgow, however, as part of this role, site visits to various Decommissioning projects are required throughout the UK.
The purpose of this role
- Strengthen Keltbray Decommissioning’s Engineering Team to cover projects throughout UK and Ireland.
- Provide on-site attendance where required at key stages of operations.
Primary Tasks and Duties
- Provide engineering support on demolition Method Statements.
- Provide design support on Temporary Works.
- Check demolition information in advance of issue.
- Check compliance on site with demolition information as issue.
Secondary Tasks and Duties
- Manage change control on projects.
- Coordinate works with programme requirements.
- Liaise with commercial manager to monitor project spend against works cost-book.
- Collate project Health and Safety statistics on active projects.
If you have any questions relating to your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org