Graduate Design Engineer Electrification & Power Preston Brook 2024
Graduate Design Engineer is responsible for creating, preparing, modifying or contributing to designs or arranging for, or instructing others to do such work.
Primary Tasks and Duties
- Undertake/assist in Electrification & Power design in accordance with WHRS quality management system, to meet agreed programmes and budgets.
- Undertake System, Basic, Allocation and Construction design of railway Electrification & Power in accordance with appropriate International, National, Railway Group and Network Rail Company Standards. (For Network Rail Projects in accordance with the Company’s Accreditation Certification – NR/SP/ELP/21130)
- Ensure that the Company Design Assurance is applied to all allocated projects.
- Undertake/assist in site surveys.
- Checking the work of CAD technicians.
Secondary Tasks and Duties
- Such duties and tasks as are allocated to you at the discretion of the Company. Such duties will be within capabilities, qualifications and certification of the post holder.
- Assist in maintaining Design Procedures to ensure they meet the company’s quality and environmental procedures and current best engineering practice.
If you have any questions relating to your application, please contact email@example.com