Graduate Project Manager 2024
To plan, control and implement multi-disciplinary projects in order to deliver business benefits in accordance with project scope, meet requirements/legislations for safety and environment, quality and value for money, meet specifications and agreed targets for cost and timescale and manage a team. Liaise with the client and local authorities in a professional manner on behalf of Keltbray.
As this role does require some travel, a driving licence and use of a vehicle is essential.
Primary Tasks and Duties
- Build, review and submit project programmes.
- Produce monthly/quarterly progress reports.
- Lead team progress meetings.
- Produce resource allocation sheets/ Site diaries sheets.
- Produce hour by hours.
- Integration planning.
Resource / Rostering
- Fatigue management.
- Competency placement.
- Resource level allocation.
- Support the monitoring of subcontractor and supplier performance.
- Understanding different forms of contract.
- Understanding commercial process, EWN, CR, PMR and applications etc.
HR & Training
- Compliance management.
- Assisting with employee relations matters.
- Participate in the planning and organisation of employee training and development programmes.
- Assist with setting out, levelling, and surveying the construction site.
- Support the overseeing of quality control.
- Ensure compliance with construction drawings and record any variances.
Health, Safety & Wellbeing
- Production and review of CDM paperwork.
- Correlation of HSE Data and reports.
- Assist with incident investigation.
- Undertake several day/night and weekend shifts to see how works are delivered against the plan.
- Opportunity to be seconded to one of our other business units, Wentworth Rail Systems, IDEC, Keltbray Rail Civils.
Secondary Tasks and Duties:
- Minute Taking and Adhoc Tasks.
If you have any questions relating to your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org