Graduate Site Manager London 2024
This role is based on a construction site as part of the site management team where you will support the daily management of the site, with a focus on delivering a quality service and product to our clients, in line with the project goals.
You will support the Project Manager, Site Engineer and Site team regarding ensuring health and safety is maintained on-site, organising and supervising materials and staff on-site, ensuring designs are applied correctly and liaise with our clients and subcontractors to ensure the project is on track and delivered successfully.
Primary Tasks and Duties:
- Support the site team in ensuring health and safety is maintained with a “Safety First” approach and ensuring the site is compliant with the company’s standards for the environment and sustainability.
- Carry out daily safety checks and immediately report and rectify any unsafe practices.
- Attend site safety meetings with clients and internal project teams.
- Work with site team to plan ahead, organise and supervise materials and staff on-site.
- Work with Project Manager and Site Engineer to support with the preparation of the project programme with designs, reports, specifications and other items that must be completed and delivered as required.
- Daily briefing to the site team to be aware of what works are required each day.
- Review and manage temporary works processes and RAMS associated with the project works.
- Monitor weekly labour and plant costs against budget provisions provided.
- Liaise with Project Manager on a weekly basis to review labour and plant levels on-site.
- Ensure H&S reports are addressed and replied promptly with a solution.
- Work closely with clients, subcontractors, site team and H&S Manager to oversee the project work programme delivered in accordance with the correct procedures.
Secondary Tasks and Duties:
- Report to the HSQE and Project Manager for any major incidents, accidents and near misses occurred on-site.
- Report to the Project Manager for any major client concerns, safety or production issues to discuss a solution.
- Ensure site teams conduct weekly toolbox talks, with attendance recorded and filed.
If you have any questions relating to your application, please contact email@example.com