Rustlers Operational Rotational Graduate Programme Kirkham 2024
We are seeking to recruit for the 2024 Rustler's Operational Rotational Graduate Programme in our Kepak Kirkham Site, which is home to Rustlers, the UK’s number 1 micro snacking brand.
Our Operational Graduate programme allows dynamic, motivated, hardworking, and passionate Graduates an opportunity start their career with one of the top 100 brands in the UK. The programme lasts 2 years and leads successful graduates onto potential career opportunities within the business.
You can expect
- To be fully immersed into our Culture from day 1, working alongside industry experts and Kepak leaders
- An opportunity to gain in depth knowledge and skill in various Operational departments across the business, with a rotation plan tailored to your development
- Gain real, hands on experience in our manufacturing areas, to understand how our teams come together to create our brilliant products
- The opportunity to work with the commercial side of the business, through shorter placements, to gain insight into the whole of the business
- Gain an in depth understanding of our brands and products, and how they are made, and our relationships with customers and consumers
- To learn key aspects of our business, whilst you develop your skills and knowledge
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally through exposure to key projects, tasks and development activities that challenge you, all supported by a detailed learner journey and training plan
- A dedicated mentor and development program to support you both on the programme and into a role that best fits your skill
Who are we looking for?
- We are looking for hardworking and ambitious Graduates, who want to learn and grow in a challenging and fast paced environment, by performing real roles as part of your rotations.
- You must be mobile and willing to travel throughout the programme to undertake development activities at any of our sites in the UK and Ireland.
- You need to be flexible with working patterns, so you can get to experience all the different parts of manufacturing. Our experts work different shifts, so we will need you to be able to do the same, as you move through your rotations
- We will consider undergraduates from all disciplines and backgrounds.
- We will be looking for alignment with our Core Values:
- Responsibility – Ability to work on your own initiative and take accountability for your actions
- Ambition – You will have the willingness and confidence to challenge yourself to be the best you can be and be driven to succeed
- Passion for Food – this is at the heart of everything we do, you must be passionate about every aspect of our industry
- Teamwork – ability to build positive relationships quickly with people from all cultures and career stages is pivotal
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Service-Related Annual Leave
- Discounted Health Insurance
- Educational Assistance/ L&D
- Discounted Meat Products
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
Apply for this job