Building Surveying 4-Week Summer Internship London 2024
Our summer internship scheme provides the ideal opportunity to learn more about Knight Frank and the property industry while gaining experience in our headquarters in Baker Street. The structured one-month scheme includes networking opportunities, department presentations and real work for real clients. You will be part of the Building Surveying team over the course of the 4-weeks. Successful programme participants will be offered a place on the Building Surveying graduate scheme.
To be successful, you will need
- Working towards a RICS accredited Building Surveying, Quantity Surveying or Project Management degree.
- A fascination with property, keeping up to date with the real estate market and current developments
- Passion to deliver exceptional service
- Are you working towards a RICS accredited Building Surveying, Quantity Surveying or Project Management degree?
- Do you have min C/ 4 and above in GCSE Maths & English language?
- 1 A levels / or equivalent e.g Scottish Highers, baccalaureate
- 2.1 degree or higher (actual or predicted)
- Do you have the unrestricted right to live and work in the UK without sponsorship