Planning Graduate Programme London 2024
Our programme, based in our Baker Street Office, will give you exposure, experience, training and support so that, whatever skills and perspectives you bring, you’ll build on your potential. Our programme is designed to provide you with everything you need to confidently launch a career in the planning industry.
Over the two-year programme, you will be supported through your APC, will experience an unparalleled breadth of opportunities, and explore a diverse range of projects. You’ll get exposure to an extended portfolio of clients, customers and properties and we will help you discover where your strengths and interests are best placed.
Your programme will include
- Conducting planning appraisals for a range of sites;
- Preparing and submitting planning applications;
- Preparing a range of planning reports, including Planning Statements and Planning Strategies;
- Attending Design Team Meetings and Pre-application meetings; and
- Ongoing CPD to develop your understanding and experience.
You will need
- A 'combined' RTPI accredited qualification, or 'spatial' and 'specialist' RTPI accredited qualifications
- Commitment and enthusiasm for learning as you’ll be undertaking your APC qualification
- A fascination with property, keeping up to date with the real estate market and current developments
- A strong desire to develop great people skills in your career, as communication and relationship building is at the heart of what we do
- Do you have min C/4 and above in GCSE Maths & English language?
- 1 A levels/or equivalent e.g Scottish Highers, baccalaureate
- 2.1 degree or higher (actual or predicted)
- Do you have the unrestricted right to live and work in the UK without sponsorship
- Have you achieved/currently studying an RTPI accredited degree?