Analyst (Issuer Services) UK 2024
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally.
We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you join our team, you’ll become part of a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is Kroll difference.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Manage corporate actions as an issuer agent including but not exclusively:
- Review of legal documents and interaction with advisors (no legal qualification required)
- Establishing corporate actions processes within or outside clearing systems
- Financial modelling
- Interaction with custodian banks and investment funds
- Liaison with and reporting to issuers and investment banks
- Settlement coordination and supervision
- Exceptional level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, prioritise and work under pressure
- Basic understanding and knowledge of fixed income corporate actions
- At least a year of experience within asset management, custodian, fixed income desk or a clearing system
- Proficient in Office suite, particularly Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Fluent English –other European languages an asset
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.