Graduate Assistant MEP Digital Engineer 2024
We're looking for bright and committed graduates who will bring energy, new ideas and a fresh perspective to help us become the recognized leader and transform the construction and engineering industry.
To make this more exciting, we're embarking on a Digital Transformation programme which will encompass all areas of the business and our projects lifecycle. This creates an exciting and varied career opportunity.
If your curious about: Building Information Modelling (BIM), DfMA (Design for Manufacture Assembly/off site manufacturer), immersive technology, automation, digital twins, all linked with MEP Services then this role will be of interest to you.
An Assistant MEP (Mechanical, Electrical & Public heath) Digital Engineer can be involved with a range of our digital activities within our MEP business stream. For example, these opportunities could be:
- Production of dully coordinated 3d design, construction, and AS BUILT models.
- Interrogation of Design consultant's models to assess quality and compliance with current standards.
- The use of automation and technology to assist the project team in gaining a fuller understanding of the MEP installation on our projects.
- Production of dimensionality accurate fabrication and manufacturing models for use with our DfMA manufacturing facilities.
- The use of AR/VR and 3d scanning capabilities to compare proposals to the final installations.
The MEP Digital Engineering team provide the capability to fully engineer our projects before commencing work on site, ensuring an optimized engineered solution, technical excellence, maximized use of offsite products, reduced waste, and enhanced delivery efficiency. All our engineers are part of our Engineering Enterprise and aligned with our overall strategy to maximize DfMA, Digital Engineering, and Early Engagement.
Throughout your career with us, you will be given the development and support from our experienced teams and work within an environment which allows you to thrive.
- All regions
- Building Services, Civil Engineering, Architectural Technology, Structural Engineering, or a similar construction related degree will be considered.
- Depending on your degree subject: CIBSE or another suitable professionally accredited route
What can you expect?
Our graduate programme is designed to embrace and develop your capabilities. Most importantly, you will be encouraged to continue learning throughout your career. You will be stretched, challenged, and supported by a business that views your personal development and the achievement of professional accreditation as a priority.
Our programme will give you the practical experience, technical learning and professional development while being part of some of the most exciting construction and infrastructure projects in the UK.
We are looking for graduates who meet the following criteria:
- Eligible to work in the UK with a valid work permit if applicable.
- Full mobility as you may be required to relocate for your role.
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- A degree course with a clear route to professional accreditation
- Your degree classification should be 2:2 or higher.
- Entry degrees will be listed within each of our graduate vacancies and differ from role to role.
The Graduate Development Programme will commence in September 2024.