Digital Marketing Apprentice - Inardua
Inardua are a start-up Salesforce Consultancy helping organisations grow, using Salesforce to deliver strategic change across Sales, Marketing & Customer Experience. As a Salesforce Partner, they deliver technology solutions built on the worlds number one CRM platform. They are now looking for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their team!
About The Role
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice you will be developing the broad range of skills needed for a successful career in Digital Marketing, whilst getting on-the-job experience as an important part of the team in a start-up consultancy with an ambitious plan for growth over the next 15-months.
The Digital Marketing Apprentice will gain exposure and experience in the entire Inardua marketing ecosystem including:
- Google Analytics
- LinkedIn Campaigns
- Creation of brand-appropriate advertising material, internal resource, and external documentation.
A particular focus of the Digital Marketing Assistant will be in the production of written and visual content for our blog, website, and social media channels which is a key part of the Inardua growth strategy to spread brand awareness and optimise SEO.
You’ll need to pass a face to face screening interview with our Talent Team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch) and sit initial assessments in Maths and English.
- You are interested in a career in Digital Marketing.
- Fantastic communication skills with an ability to convey ideas with creativity and flair.
- A keen interest in marketing, communications and technology.
- Experience in working quickly to tight deadlines.
- A confident and positive self-starter who is excited by the prospect of learning new skills.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team with a diverse range of interests and backgrounds.