Salesforce Consultant Apprentice - Inardua
Inardua are a start-up Salesforce Consultancy helping organisations grow, using Salesforce to deliver strategic change across Sales, Marketing & Customer Experience. As a Salesforce Partner, they deliver technology solutions built on the worlds number one CRM platform. They are now looking for a Salesforce Consultant Apprentice to join their team!
About The Role
As a Salesforce Consultant you'll be developing the skills needed to Define, Design, Build and Deploy solutions built on the Salesforce platform. Salesforce is the worlds #1 CRM platform and is used by over 100,000 organisations worldwide.
The role of a Salesforce Consultant can be broad, combining both technical and functional knowledge of the Salesforce platform alongside business analysis, project management, stakeholder management and configuration.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Helping clients make the most of the Salesforce.com Platform
- Learning about how to run change management projects
- Managing stakeholders and run meetings
- Learning to gather requirements and build technical solutions
- Defining strategy, understanding client’ business process, developing requirements and implementing practical business solutions
- Setup and implementation for new users/clients
The candidate may be a school leaver, a recent graduate or someone in the early stages of their career looking to progress in Salesforce Consultancy.
- A technical aptitude, and clear interest in technology.
- Comfortable communicating technical issues in clear, easy to understand everyday language.
- The ability to solve complex problems, and to concisely summarise and share findings.
- Capable of viewing both the big picture and small details of a situation.
- Accomplished communicator, through written, verbal and presentation skills.
- A friendly, customer focussed attitude.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team with a diverse range of interests and backgrounds.
- The ability to take initiative and a motivation to progress your career.