Salesforce Professional Apprenticeship
LDN Apprenticeships are delighted to announce a brand-new Salesforce Professional Apprenticeship specifically designed for university graduates.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to kickstart your career within the Salesforce ecosystem and to build your knowledge whilst working alongside experienced Salesforce Professionals.
Cloud Ursa are a Salesforce consultancy based in Cambridgeshire who are looking for an enthusiastic and customer-focused Junior Salesforce apprentice to join their team! As part of a small, hard-working team, you will be able to learn a variety of different skills within the Salesforce eco-system as well as gain a Level 4 IS Business Analyst qualification over the course of the 18-month apprenticeship.
The ideal candidate would need to live around the area and be able to commute to the office when necessary.
What is Salesforce?
Salesforce is the world’s largest integrated CRM (Customer Relationship Management) platform. Over 150,000 companies worldwide choose to grow their business with Salesforce.
As a Salesforce Professional apprentice, you will be working within Salesforce consultancies and Salesforce enabled companies. If you are successful within a consultancy, you will work towards becoming a Salesforce Consultant. As an end user you will work towards becoming an in-house salesforce expert with deep knowledge of the business processes in that company.
Qualification & Training
The Salesforce Professional programme is aligned to the IS Business Analyst apprenticeship standard – this is equivalent to a foundation degree.
As an apprentice, you will also achieve the Salesforce ADM201 Administrator Certification & at least one other Salesforce certification. Other certifications will be decided between the learner, LDN skills coach and your employer.
As part of this apprenticeship 20% of your contracted hours will be spent on off-the-job learning (including weekly / monthly workshops) with LDN Apprenticeships.
15 - 18 Months
The job role of a Salesforce Professional Apprentice will include but not be limited to the following:
- Helping clients make the most of the Salesforce.com Platform
- Learning about how to run change management projects
- Managing stakeholders and run meetings
- Learning to gather requirements and build technical solutions
- Defining strategy, understanding client’ business process, developing requirements and implementing practical business solutions
- Setup and implementation for new users / clients
What you will learn
- Salesforce system architecture and knowledge of the wider Salesforce ecosystem
- How to use the Salesforce product suite
- How to use functionalities such as Cloud Pages, SQL, Journey Builder, AMP Script, and Cloud Connector
- How to successfully manage technology implementation, methodologies and best practice
- How to manage the design & implementation of technology across multiple projects at once
- How to manage key stakeholder relationships
- How to define strategy, clients' business processes, developing requirements and implementing practical business solutions
- How to work and manage your own time when at clients’ sites either for meetings or on a regular basis
- You’ll also achieve multiple Salesforce certifications and become a Salesforce trailhead Ranger
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to problem solve, negotiate and persuade
- Keen interest in technology
- Enthusiastic about their work
- Able to work independently and remotely
- Resilient and determined to be successful in their apprenticeship
£20,000 per annum.
Salaries are set by each individual employer. Our recommended starting salary is £20,000 per annum. Note that as an apprentice, you will spend 20% of your time in learning – salaries are set to take this into account.
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship you will become a Certified Salesforce Administrator / Consultant and it is highly likely you will be offered a more senior role within the business if you impress throughout.