Brand Marketing Internship
A truly exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Western Europe Marketing team as a Brand Marketing Intern. We are looking for a highly driven, curious and analytical individual with a passion for marketing and digital innovation.Bring your energy & proactive mentality to help us inspire LEGO love and drive excellence through our brands.
Play your part in the successful deployment of a new exciting project by:
• offering full support across all areas with strong interface between global and Western Europe;
• taking the lead on specific digital activities.
Play a pivotal role in our Adults audience team:
• Working with a SBM in developing and deploying innovative marketing strategies that will make an impact, grow love for the LEGO brand and drive sales.
• Run bi-weekly brand marketing calls with local markets, including compiling the agenda, taking minutes and actions
• Support on presentation creation, asset management, competitor analysis, consumer sales tracking, marketing campaign playbook deployment and sharing best practice across the Western Europe region
This position is in our Western European Brand Management team. The Brand team is responsible for:
• Translating the global strategy of our brands into the regional direction to increase demand, efficiency and consistency
• Co-developing communication to drive sustainable growth and build active share
• Elevating Western Europe outside-in trends, insight (consumer, shopper, media, retail, competitor) and market needs to global teams to create competitive advantage
• Governing the deployment of the Global and Western Europe Marketing strategy
• Driving a systematic approach to marketing innovation through test & learn initiatives and sharing learnings
• Working towards a Bachelor’s degree
• A proven interest and passion for marketing and understanding consumer behaviour – Kids and Grown Ups
• Have strong organisation and time management skills, with the ability to meet deadlines and perform multiple tasks effectively
• Be an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing, and feel confident presenting
• Sharp attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure
• A continuous improvement mindset with the ability to connect performance learnings back to commercial and marketing objectives.
• A good understanding and/or past experience of social media channels
• Passion for music and the entertainment industry will be a plus but not essential
What you can expect from us
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued, and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.
"A winner is a dreamer who never gives up”. In order to succeed within this role (and the wider team), you will need resilience, a good mix between creative thinking and analytical structure without losing sight of your purpose.