Construction Project Manager Placement Ireland 2024
As a Student Construction Project Manager at Linesight, you will work with highly experienced, culturally diverse, and passionate teams nurturing a strong social dynamic and a shared sense of achievement. You will gain vast industry experience that will open doors for you, extend your skillset and expand your perspective.
We will empower, support, and enable you to take real responsibility in your role so that you can take charge of your career progression with us. For us lasting trusted relationships are everything, both with our teams and our clients.
What you will do
In this role you will:
- Assist in risk management activities including tracking, reporting, and implementing mitigation plans
- Assist in implementing a robust Quality Control process, including participating in ongoing inspections and issue resolution
- Assist in the contract development, finalisation, and adminstration with rigorous attention to detail
- Be part of the team implementing a robust change control process, ensuring time, cost and quality are considered into all change decisions
- Develop your design process understanding, developing technical and design coordination experience
- Gain practice in best-in-class Project Management tools and processes within a large-scale construction project
- Learn best in class safety protocols, including the planning process, field inspections, and issues escalation and resolution
- Participate in commissioning planning, execution and monitoring
- Understand the contractor’s schedule, participating in reporting activities and understanding change implications
We would love to hear from you if you:
- Are required to complete work experience as part of your Bachelors or Masters in Construction Management and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or similar discipline
- Have a strong desire to progress your career within Project Management in the Construction industry
- Have lots of initiative and a hunger to learn and grow your career
- Strive to work in a team supporting clients on complex, large-scale construction projects
- Are fluent in English as well as Dutch, Swedish, German or French
Linesight is a highly successful global project and cost management consultancy that keeps clients coming back. And for that we have our people to thank. You see we’re not like the others. We’re different. Unique. It’s our fresh thinking and focus on what matters that has led to our evolving.
We are on a journey working in some of the most exciting innovative sectors with some of the world’s most prestigious companies delivering major projects that deliver a more sustainable built environment. We have an open culture and a flat structure where you can expect to be treated with genuine care, respect, and empathy. With Linesight, you can truly discover the power of team!
Diversity, inclusion and accessibility
Linesight is committed to transparent, equal opportunity employment practices. We are building a diverse and inclusive organisation, accessible to all, based on having a safe culture which enables all our people to be their true selves.
We are a people business, and we understand that the more inclusive we are, the happier our people and better our work will be. We will ensure that individuals with disability are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the application or recruitment process and are accommodated in the workplace. If you require assistance or accommodation of any kind, please mention this in your application, we would love to hear from you!